“We won't go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casino Del Sol

Casino Del Sol
Ranked #29 of 280 things to do in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino Del Sol, Southern Arizona's premier entertainment and gaming destination, offers nearly 1000 slot machines, live blackjack, poker and bingo. There are 6 restaurants and three bars, live entertainment Thursday - Saturday nights and world-class entertainment at AVA Amphitheater.
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“We won't go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Love it! Love it! Love it! The staff is amazing, the Player Development Team (Ciro) absolutely awesome. The fact that they now have a golf course coming, fantastic. We go up to play, sometimes just for a nice night out, and just to get away. If you live in the area, it's a great stay-cation! If I lived in the area, they wouldn't be able to get rid of me. The food has been great at each venue available, Abuelita's has got to be my favorite because it's just the right price and after a long night, who doesn't want a bacon wrapped hot dog. An's is great too and not just the sushi, all of it. The bar staff is very friendly, the floor managers are great. Whenever there is an issue with a machine or you just need to be pointed in the right direction, they are there to help out. The rooms are fantastic and the rewards you get are beyond anything you can really expect. The 4 break out areas of the high limits and the other three really add to the venue as you just talk a walk about the place. The high limit bar, fantastic, especially when they know you by name and treat you like family. Every staff member that is employed by Casino Del Sol is amazing, very sweet, very honest and very helpful and if something seems to be amiss, they usually point it out before you can even get to it and it's fixed before it's a problem. We'll be back, probably this weekend and the next...

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Avoid Festa Buffet...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I tried the Festa Buffett shortly after it opened a few months ago. It was a Sunday night and about 20 minutes before closing. The food was drying up. Sunday 10/13/13 my friend took me to celebrate my birthday. It was about 4:20 PM and we figured we would give it a second try. It was a big mistake. The quality of food was less than my high school cafeteria's. The prime rib tasted rotten! I nearly got sick. I will stick to the buffet at the local competition (Desert Diamond).

Visited October 2013
6 Thank MrNursePhil
Waxhaw, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

But a very small casino. We usually visit the Rivers Casino in Chicago and have spent a little time in Lake Tahoe, and Las Vegas. Casino del Sol is a quick way through a few dollars and not a lot of slots variety. The slots actually paid out a little and we won a little at the tables. But the cigarette smoke in here is terrible. We were shocked to see the bingo room on the way out filled to capacity, a very large banquet hall, over a hundred people, I'd guess. An easy way to spend an evening and enjoy dinner at the An Del Sol.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DBoulevard
Sun City, Arizona, United States
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Beautiful place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

It's a great place to go visit and have some fun. Free live music on most nights in the smaller casino area. The big area reminded me of waking into one of the hotel casinos in Las Vegas... with high ceilings painted like the sky. Very nice! If you are going there just to win at slots.... think again!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nancy Z
Tucson, Arizona, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Go on Thursday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

They offer a buffet every night, but Thursday is seafood night. A bit pricey but well worth it. Fresh shrip, mussels, oysters in the half shell, salmon, as well as prime rib, sushi. pasta and everything you'd expect. The best I've had anywhere. Unlimited quantity. A splurge of the highest order for a seafood lover.

Visited May 2013