Review Highlights
Great for short game work

This little course is a great place to work on your short game. It offers smaller distances and... read more

Reviewed January 18, 2017
Tonylikestravel
Tucson, Arizona
via mobile
very nice hidden gem

We found this perfect 18 hole par 3 behind the La Posada hotel where we were staying. This isn't... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2015

from $60.00
from $8.00
from $149.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I'm new to golf, and not that good, so I love this course. It's laid back with less pressure than some of the larger courses. Perfect for walking.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We get quite a bit of enjoyment when visiting your course with
our family and young friends. We are frequent visitors and
generally have meals on the premises. That, in itself, makes
every trip worthwhile. The food is always delicious whether it be
breakfast or lunch.
Look forward to another trip soon.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed May 31, 2013

A true desert golf experience. I call it "cowboy golf" because the course is not manicured or upscale, just pure golf in the desert.... and that means dry fairways, sandy washes, and wildlife: quail, javelina, and snakes. I began golfing here when I was a teenager, and I try to come back whenever I am in town. As one reviewer said, the course is NARROW; bring extra balls. The staff are friendly and accomodating. I played by myself on mid-day Sunday and it was busy, but I completed 9 holes in a little over an hour. I checked with the course a day in advance for the best walk-on times.
Tip: Did I mention snakes? Watch for snakes in any shady spot (trees, bushes); in or out of bounds. I don't think I've ever golfed here without seeing at least one. Use your club, not your hand, to retrieve balls from under bushes or rocky areas.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great course for beginners. 3-par, 9 or 18 holes. Reasonably priced. Desert landscape. Rarely busy so you can take your time, no dress code. Carts available, but it's easy to walk the course. My whole family started out golfing here before moving on to Tucson's many more traditional courses.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A great par 3 golf course with reasonable rates. A full 18 hole treasure easily walkable. Truly one of the nicest par 3's that I have played. Staff is very friendly and accomodatin. Will return.

Date of experience: March 2013