1,210 results
All reviews py steakhouse tequila factory golf course festa buffet pool area rooms are beautiful beautiful resort hotel staff non smoking tucson area ume ava bingo spa desert cabana valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great room overlooking the pool and the golf course. This was my first stay at the hotel. The room was totally comfortable, clean and well stocked. The service was impeccable throughout the property, including hotel, restaurant, amphitheater, and gaming.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
JacquelineM3328, Guest Relations Manager at Casino Del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Marvin9926,

Thank you for your review and rating. We very much appreciate your kind comments and it brings us great pride to see you received impeccable service throughout our property. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall stay was great ! Linda in room service was fantastic she took our order and gave me a time to expect our food . The food was good! What I did not like is in order to sit or stand by the pool you have to have a wristband even though I did not go in he water I was watching my kids and because one of my kids could not wear the wristbands because it was hurting her wrist and I was holding it for her ! the staff gave me a difficult time about it! And then I was told I would need to sit at the bar if I did not have a wristband and there was other people clearly without a wristband in the pool and sitting on the pool chairs! Just thought it’s a little ridiculous!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
JacquelineM3328, Guest Relations Manager at Casino Del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Gastelum18,

Thank you for your review and rating. We are very happy your overall stay was great. Please allow me to apologize for your experience at the pool and know we appreciate your feedback on where and how we can improve. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had planned to stay at another casino hotel in the area, but after stopping there (before checking in at Casino Del Sol) we were really happy that we changed our mind at the last minute and booked Casino Del Sol. It is a first rate hotel. The lobby area is beautifully decorated and in our opinion very classy. We got upgraded to a great suite It was by far the best room we have stayed in in a very long time. Their attention to details is magnificent! The pool area is very nice. We wished we had actually planned to stay longer in the Tucson area to really enjoy the room. The casino is very nice, though a little confusing in the way is set up like streets coming off a main plaza. All the staff we talked to, were very polite and helpful. The only negative thing that we can say about the hotel that caught us by surprise was that we had to check out very early. We got to the valet at 5:50 am and there was NOBODY there. I talked to security who ended up giving me my car key and I had go find my own car in the parking lot!!. That would never happen at any other 4 star or five star hotel. (I do not know what their rating is) That would never stop me from returning to the hotel but I surely would not park valet if I needed to leave early. Word to the wise. You will not go wrong staying at Casino Del Sol

Room tip: get a room with pool and desert view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear mxguru,

Thank you for your wonderful review and rating. It makes us very proud to see you had an excellent time during your stay and we certainly apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with Valet. I will share your feedback with our management team to help prevent this from occurring in the future. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised at just how well maintained the hotel and pool area are kept. I have stayed at the other Casino property here in Tucson and this resort is absolutely the best choice and it's not even close. The staff at the pool are extremely friendly and really go above and beyond to ensure everyone in the pool area are hydrated and very attentive when it comes to taking your food and beverage orders. The hotel staff are very friendly and always greating you with a smile. The casino I have visited on many occasions and it is really clean and is the best in Tucson when it comes to cleanliness and courteous staff. We will most definitely be visiting once again and I don't hesitate in recommending it for anyone looking for a great place.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Joe G,

Thank you for your terrific rating and review. We very much appreciate your comments and hope you choose us again in the near future. Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

This was the first time to stay at this hotel. I came alone and was given VIP parking, a beautiful pool view room and wonderful service. I felt safe and enjoyed this casino so much. Staff at check in/out was excellent. I will visit Tucson again and stay here!

Trip type: Traveled solo
JacquelineM3328, Guest Relations Manager at Casino Del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Napoleon2011,

Thank you for your terrific review and rating. Comments like yours bring us great pride because our team works very hard to ensure each guest has an excellent time. It was a pleasure having you and please visit us again soon.