“AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Bisbee, Arizona
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at the Casino Del Sol on June 4th and June 5th first time and i was very impressed. The rooms are amazing and the staff is wonderful. I recommend you take one full day and relax by the gorgeous pool area. Thank you for a wonderful stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for writing such a great review. I agree, relaxing by the pool is wonderful. We look forward to your return visit soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stay here often and have only good things to say. The check in is fast and the people are friendly. The pool is great for both adults and kids. Lots to choose from for dining. Moby's is very casual, the food and the prices are great!!! Room service is also fantastic! Oh, very important...........get a players card!!

Room Tip: we have stayed too many times to count and have never had a bad room,
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank CastroFamily
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return again soon.
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Hotel is 5star/5diamond. We were in a woundeful room. Keurig coffee maker and refrigerator in our room. Friendly staff, beautiful pool and a great casino. It was a short drive from Phoenix. We will certainly return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing along your kind comments to our team members.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed one night and I was really impressed with our room. Nice and clean facing the pool. The pool was quite crowded with lots of kids! I think it was because of the holiday weekend but babies with diapers in jacuzzi? So I just laid out then went back to hotel. Great selection of restaurant choices too. Overall great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
I am happy to learn you enjoyed your room and our restaurants. You are right, diapers and Jacuzzis do not mix. I will be passing along your concerns to the proper department. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Tucson,AZ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had bought tickets to se Cheech and Chong at the AVA theatre on 5/26/2013 . That experience was so awsome. I was elated. After the show I decided rather than to drive home I'd book a room and stay all night. That would allow me to have a few drinks, get some good food and maybe gamble a little. Well, none of that happened !!! The Casino was not set up to handle the large crowd. The line to get a drink was so long I couldn't get a drink. I waited 30 mins. All the dinner places were closed accept for Moby's which was packed with a waiting list 1&1/2 hrs long. I waited because by then I was starving! When I did get a seat it took another 30 mins. to get my food. By the time I eat my high from the concert was gone and washed away, it was then 2:00 AM---I was tired and totaly disappointed so I went to my room and went to bed! The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable BUT for that kind of money I should have had access to drinks, comfortable and fine dining with decent service. I will NEVER stay over night again. You need to do something about this. Since then I have shared this with my friends and some of them have had the same experience. Not good !
Terri L. Cravens -------------cravensterri@aol.com

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
I was pleased to learn you enjoyed the Cheech and Chong show, but disappointed to learn about your concerns with our dining service. I will certainly pass along your concerns to the appropriate department. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night as we were attending the Arizona Brew Ha Ha that evening. The Brew Ha Ha was fun but the hotel was a wonderful surprise. The room was supeb. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We had drinks in the Lobby bar and enjoyed dinner at the Taquaria, super fresh Mexican food. We finished the visit with Breakfast at Moby's. wonderful inexpensive food and coffee and best waitress. We will return many time. Great destination resort.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and had fun at the Brew Ha Ha. We look forward to your return.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Just returned from a 2 night stay at Casino del Sol. The pool area was beautiful and well kept, lots of lounge chairs to use and it wasn't busy (stayed a Mon and Tues night). The guest room was very comfortable and beautifully designed. The staff seemed to realize the few of us out at the pool were relaxing and turned the too loud music off. Restaurant food was all good, wish the frozen yogurt was open in the afternoon! Visited the spa after checking out and it was beautiful and the providers were very warm and personable. Only issue was housekeeping didn't vacuum or restock the coffee supply for the second night, I found a housekeeper down the hall who was happy to assist. I would highly recommend the resort, it has something for everything and very accommodating and friendly staff!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you had a great staycation with us. We look forward to your return soon.