Casino Del Sol
$95
$80
$129
$119
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$63
$188
$169
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$109
$67
AscendHotels
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
$149
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$97
All reviewspy steakhousegolf coursetequila factoryfesta buffetsky levelkeurig coffee makerpool arearooms are beautifulbeautiful resorthotel staffnon smokingtucson areaumeyaquispabingodesert
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stay here often and have only good things to say. The check in is fast and the people are friendly. The pool is great for both adults and kids. Lots to choose from for dining. Moby's is very casual, the food and the prices are great!!! Room service is also fantastic! Oh, very important...........get a players card!!

Room Tip: we have stayed too many times to count and have never had a bad room,
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CastroFamily
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return again soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Hotel is 5star/5diamond. We were in a woundeful room. Keurig coffee maker and refrigerator in our room. Friendly staff, beautiful pool and a great casino. It was a short drive from Phoenix. We will certainly return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing along your kind comments to our team members.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed one night and I was really impressed with our room. Nice and clean facing the pool. The pool was quite crowded with lots of kids! I think it was because of the holiday weekend but babies with diapers in jacuzzi? So I just laid out then went back to hotel. Great selection of restaurant choices too. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your room and our restaurants. You are right, diapers and Jacuzzis do not mix. I will be passing along your concerns to the proper department. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had bought tickets to se Cheech and Chong at the AVA theatre on 5/26/2013 . That experience was so awsome. I was elated. After the show I decided rather than to drive home I'd book a room and stay all night. That would allow me to have a few drinks, get some good food and maybe gamble a little. Well, none of that happened !!! The Casino was not set up to handle the large crowd. The line to get a drink was so long I couldn't get a drink. I waited 30 mins. All the dinner places were closed accept for Moby's which was packed with a waiting list 1&1/2 hrs long. I waited because by then I was starving! When I did get a seat it took another 30 mins. to get my food. By the time I eat my high from the concert was gone and washed away, it was then 2:00 AM---I was tired and totaly disappointed so I went to my room and went to bed! The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable BUT for that kind of money I should have had access to drinks, comfortable and fine dining with decent service. I will NEVER stay over night again. You need to do something about this. Since then I have shared this with my friends and some of them have had the same experience. Not good !
Terri L. Cravens -------------cravensterri@aol.com

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

I was pleased to learn you enjoyed the Cheech and Chong show, but disappointed to learn about your concerns with our dining service. I will certainly pass along your concerns to the appropriate department. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We spent the night as we were attending the Arizona Brew Ha Ha that evening. The Brew Ha Ha was fun but the hotel was a wonderful surprise. The room was supeb. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We had drinks in the Lobby bar and enjoyed dinner at the Taquaria, super fresh Mexican food. We finished the visit with Breakfast at Moby's. wonderful inexpensive food and coffee and best waitress. We will return many time. Great destination resort.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and had fun at the Brew Ha Ha. We look forward to your return.