Casino Del Sol
$94
$85
Doubletree.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$69
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$62
$124
$101
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$71
AscendHotels
$108
$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$139
$209
$189
  • Restaurant
1,013 results
All reviewspy steakhousegolf coursetequila factoryfesta buffetsky levelkeurig coffee makerpool arearooms are beautifulbeautiful resorthotel staffnon smokingtucson areaumeavayaquispabingo
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The entire staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. I especially wanted to commend Ricardo from the front office in addition to Darrell, Johnny & Antonio for saving the day when we were in a last minute crisis to get meeting materials downloaded & printed. They worked diligently and through total creativity managed to get the meeting documents we needed with less than an hour to spare. The hotel have their own "Geek Squad" as these guys are amazing. On top of that they refused any gratuity!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is so nice when a guest takes the time to recognize our team members who have gone out of their way for our guests. I will certainly be passing this on to those team members and their departments. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The Casino Del Sol Resort is a fun destination getaway. It has enough glitz and sparkle to go around and I definitely enjoyed my trip. The room was spacious and the view of the pool and outlying mountains was fantastic. The casino is large. I am a slots player, so I'll focus on that aspect. The casino had a wide variation of games, including some new fancy ones. My major problem was the cigarette smoke. It is not unusual to be able to smoke inside a casino, but my experience is usually that you can't really tell that others are unless you are sitting right next to them. I don't know if the problem is ventilation or low ceilings, but the smoke was so thick here, I routinely had to stop play and go outside for air. This is an unfortunate blemish on an otherwise sparkling gem.

• Stayed: January 2013

All feedback is important, and I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know not only what you enjoyed during your stay with us, but also your concerns.
I will definitely be passing on not only the wonderful comments you made, but your concern as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed at this Casino on a business trip. The place is very nice compared to other Hotels in Tucson AZ. The rooms are large enough and the service was amicable. I stayed for a week and they provided excellent service through out. The Casino boosts several bars with good bar menu. I would definitely recommend this place and would go back next year.

Room Tip: Valet parking is not available 24 hrs. You should plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the nice review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return next year.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was on a business trip and only discovered the Casino Del Sol after spending 3 nights at the Hilton. How I regret those first 2 nights now. The hotel is beautiful without being ostentatious. The pool area is clean, lovely and blends well with the desert surroundings. I ate at the Steakhouse which also serves wonderful fish and two of the more casual restaurants as well. All delicious and very reasonably priced. My room was spacious, clean and tasteful. I will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rioja44
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for writing this very kind review. We are glad you were able to spend some time with us, and pleased to hear you will be returning.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and i stayed at the Casino Del Sol Resort during our resent stay in Az we had a great time. The rooms were vert clean, We eat at 3 of the restaurants and the food was good. I would not have 2nd thoughts about staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TA442

Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.