“Wonderful Stay.”

Ranked #9 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Yuma, Arizona
“Wonderful Stay.”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is an excellent hotel. From parking to housekeeping this hotel excells!!!
We were made to feel as important as the largest high roller. Each person we met had a smile and a welcome. Valet excellent. Security friendly. Front desk gracious and welcoming. Arriving at our beautiful king room the tv had a welcome to us. Asked housekeeping for additional coffee and request met with a smile. At night there was a knock and chocolates and water were given to us with a gracious good eve. Stay at this hotel if you are in Tucson. Worth the drive. Thank you casino Del Sol. We will be back

• Stayed February 2012
Wayne S, Front Office Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Dear lotsofslots,

After coming back from a few days away, I was very excited to read your review outlining your overall satisfaction with Casino Del Sol Resort...sounds like we are certainly doing all the right things to create such exceptional memories!

I will share you kind words across the property with those areas that made your stay so enjoyable.

I do hope you will come back and see us again!

P.S. I LOVE that TripAdvisor screen name of yours! Nicely chosen!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed February 20, 2012

They did a fantastic job on this resort. This hotel is located within a large casino with all your gaming pleasures. It offers a large choice of dining options, fine restaurants, snack bars, deluxe buffet and two Starbucks shops. The rooms are luxurious, high end Vegas quality. Highly recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking, just choose what bed type you require.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Wayne S, Front Office Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear fcord,

I was pleased to receive the review you posted yesterday about your recent visit to Casino Del Sol Resort when I jumped onto Trip Advisor this evening. Thank you for the kind words.

By the sounds of it, you were seeking an upscale location to enjoy some good times! I am thrilled that we lived up to that expectation and that you would highly recommend us to others as well.

I hope we can be your choice of hotels once again in the near future.

Be well
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2012

First time staying at a Casino Resort. Did not know what to expect and we were impressed. Had a great stay, learned how to gamble a few dollars away and just enjoyed the rooms and the resort.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Wayne S, Front Office Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, February 19, 2012
Dear minmike20,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor yesterday!

As this was your first visit to Casino Del Sol resort, we are pleased to hear that you were impressed with what we have to offer particularly when you did not know what to expect ahead of time. Now that you do know....we hope to welcome you back again in the not-to-distant future.

Until then...be well.
Minnesota
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stayed at the Casino Del Sol Hotel last week for one night as a part of a 30 night trip to the southwest. This hotel is in our top three all time nice place. Perhaps only topped by the Las Vegas Wynn Hotel and the Homewood Suites Fashion Center in Chandler, AZ.

The Casino Del Sol is a beautiful place with elegant rooms and decor, friendly staff and a very good restaurant. Oh yes, there is a casino too! The view we had of the pool area is spectacular and the fire places, water features and cabanas are nicer than the Wynn...which is excellent. We will definitely stay at this place the next time we go through Tucson.

Room Tip: Back side of hotel, upper floor has a spectacular view of the pool area.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank princ1949
Dear princ1949,

A 30-night adventure!??!?! How exciting this journey must be for you as you travel the across the southwest! And thank you for not only staying with us for that one night, but also for posting your kind words about Casino Del Sol Resort on Trip Advisor.

As I have mentioned on TA before, we are all rather flattered when a comparison to Las Vegas is posted about our resort, particularly when compared to a property like The Wynn. I am very pleased that you feel we are "getting it right" as we continue to add more amenities like Sewailo Golf Course featuring a Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf which is scheduled to open late 2012.

Please come back and see us again soon.
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This past week I was at the hotel for meetings. What a beautiful place! The whole staff is super friendly. I WILL be going back for a vacation, had a great stay!!!!!
Rooms were super clean, the whole resort was just fantastic!!!!!
The food served in the meetings was awesome!!!!!!
I would so recommend this resort for business and pleasure!!!!!!
Way to go Pasqua Yaqui Tribe, you have a Gem there!!!!
Sandy J.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Wayne S, Front Office Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Dear Sandy J,

How pleased I am to read that you had such a wonderful time attending your meetings earlier this month at Casino Del Sol Resort. With over 65,000 square feet of exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting space and world-class amenities, we offer a true one-stop destination for both the business traveler and leisure guest alike. I am happy to see that you noted that in your review as well.

The Pascua Yaqui Tribe is extremely proud of what has been accomplished, both in terms of the resort itself and the service being provided, since our opening last November.

We do hope that you will indeed come back for some well-deserved vacation time with us!

Until then...
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Me and my sister go there to meet . It is a very nice and clean place . people are very friendly we enjoyed are stay there . The Casino is like you our in Paris . Very nice places to eat . I well tell you that me and my sister well be staying there again we enjoyed are stay . Your staff is very friendly . the girls in starbust are so friendly . I well be back and stay there . and I won last time i was there . thank you for the nice time we had there . And the food is outstanding .

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia E
Wayne S, Front Office Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, February 11, 2012
Dear Patricia E,

I just finished reading your review about your stay from earlier this month and was pleased to read that you and your sister had time to enjoy so many facets of the resort while you were here. And congratulations on your win too!

I will be passing your comments along to the managers in our food and beverage department as they always like to hear what our guests have to say about our wide array of dining options. And yes...the Starbucks staff truly is a friendly bunch!

I see you will be returning...we look forward to having you as our guests again!

P.S. I hope you saved some of your winnings for your next trip...look for our Spa-Rah-Rah packages that are coming soon...it will be the "perfect" girls getaway!
Tucson
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Last month I made reservations and called a few days before to make sure they were still in the system and they weren't. I remember the rep I spoke with because she was so helpful. Her name was Vanessa Molina. That weekend, the hotel was full due to the College All-Stars staying there but somehow she was able to go above and beyond to honor my previous reservation made. The room was beautiful and comfortable. The casino was nice and the restaurants were great. The pool area can be compared to a Vegas hotel pool... I recommend this place and I am planning on staying there in March.....

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Dear David G,

I am standing here with Vanessa showing her your review of your recent stay with us; your kind words about the service she provided has "made her day"...thank you so very much! Our entire resort team is working hard to create memorable experience for every guest at every turn...we want every stay to be Legendary!

By the time you return in March the weather should be just about perfect for taking advantage of The Oasis Pool and all of its amenities.

We cannot wait to see you back again in just a few weeks, David G!