“Best genuine Italian Gelato”

Pistacchio - Gelato Naturale Italiano
Ranked #10 of 68 Dessert in Tucson
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Rotating freezers. Unique flavors. Creamy, melt on your tongue texture. We tried the coffee, chocolate mint, and cream custard flavors. It is worth the trip to find it, located near the University of Arizona in a lively, interesting neighborhood. Stop by, and you won't be sorry. Absolutely wonderful gelato.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Tasted like I remember gelato tasted in Italy.... Need I say more! Its a nice place to go after a bite at one of the nearby restaurants.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I wish I could go back and try everything! They have both gelato and sorbet, and you can get a combination even in a "small" cup, which is a very generous size. Be sure to try the orange cardamom! (They will give tastes, so you can sample before deciding.)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

What a great, small place- gelato experts! The owner even went to Italy to learn the craft from the masters!
A multitude of flavors, and they give samples!
Peppermint is divine; I had the lemon and it was bursting with freshness and flavor!
Thanks Allegro il Gelato Naturale for a great gelato and wonderful dessert experience!
I loved the mini cookie treat too!
Presentation is everything and you guys excel!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I lived in Italy for a number of years, and this is hands-down the best gelato I have had anywhere in the US. It is truly fabulous. The fruit flavors are great; the cream flavors are great. I like it better than GROM! My special votes go to: lemon, pistachio, chocolate, vanilla, salted caramel, basil pineapple, I could go on and on... I always bring visitors here and they always love it.