“It all taste the same”

Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches
Ranked #378 of 2,070 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Baggin's Gourmet is THE hot lunch spot. We also deliver fresh, healthy made to order gourmet sandwiches and salads. From the first savory bite, you'll find our food to be of the highest quality. That premium taste comes from years of developing our homemade recipes to find the perfect flavor. All of our salads and desserts are made fresh from scratch everyday! Discover what a sandwich should be with a Baggin's Gourmet lunch.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

It doesn't really matter what you order - it all taste the same. I ate there three times and the food was exactly the same each time - bland and boring. The free cookie as a nice touch.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This review is about the restaurant on Valencia. Parking is a little tight; as it's in an office park area, so lunch times are off the hook. They are up to the occasion though as staffing is ample, friendly and fast. There's a clean and busy dining room and a well rounded variety of hot and cold sandwiches. Nice spot.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I found that the sandwiches & salads provided were very good & a good value for what I received. Staff was friendly. No complaints.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

good variety and great cookies. Fairly reasonable in price. Gets really busy at lunch, but not too long a wait for order.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

For the dollar more for each sandwich compared to Quiznos or Subway, you get a better sandwich taste. They use better meats. I won't come here much because it is very busy at lunch and I have waited up to 15 minutes for my sandwich to be made. With all the fast food places surrounding it near the Tucson airport, I am better off eating elsewhere just for time sake. In their defense, I am not one to order ahead of time.