“What took me so long!”

Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches
Ranked #966 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Baggin's Gourmet is THE hot lunch spot. We also deliver fresh, healthy made to order gourmet sandwiches and salads. From the first savory bite, you'll find our food to be of the highest quality. That premium taste comes from years of developing our homemade recipes to find the perfect flavor. All of our salads and desserts are made fresh from scratch everyday! Discover what a sandwich should be with a Baggin's Gourmet lunch.
Navojoa, Mexico
“What took me so long!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love food! I've said so before in other reviwes, so I won't go into that much detail. After many visits to Tucson, and passing by Baggins' many times, I decided to finally give them a try. I had the special sandwich of the day, and it was all it's cracked to be. I always try to look for something original and local when I travel abroad. I figure I can eat at McDonalds and Subway alomst anywhere in the world. I'm glad to say that I have had many pleasant surprises with this approach. Baggins is among them.

Visited July 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Best sandwich shop in town”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The sandwiches are fresh and made to order. The pasta salad is great too. I would try the turkey,dressing and cranberry sandwich on 12 grain. So yummy! We used them for catering too and were not dissappointed. Great locally owned company.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Live4DaysOff
Baggins84, Vice President at Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy you are satisfied with our services, and of course, our sandwiches. We look forward to seeing you again.

You made our day!

Sunny Bravin
Vice President

520.325.1860
Calgary, Canada
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I love Baggins. They have the best sandwiches on the best breads... second only to Beyond Bread. On weekdays, most locations deliver, which is a big plus for me. I especially like their spiced tea. Every sandwich comes with a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, which is a nice touch too. Sign up for their e-mail newsletter or text alerts for deals and coupons.

Visited March 2013
Marina del Rey, California
“Soggy Bread”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Call in for lunch today, the place was packed......30 min wait for a sandwich and when we got it.....Soggy bread!!! this is not hard, it's a sandwich. Probably happened because it was made , wrapped then left for 10 min before we got it! Not cool, I will be going somewhere else from no on.

Visited March 2013
Baggins84, Officer- Partner at Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment. I apologize if you received soggy bread. We would love to correct this as this is not the experience we want you to have when visiting any of our stores.

Please email me at sunny@bagginsgourmet.com

I would love to hear more about this and try to make it right.

Sunny Bravin
Officer-Treasurer
“Excellent Sandwiches”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Baggins is a great sandwich restaurant that offers excellent delivery. 0ur order arrived in less than 30 min. and the delivery boy was very polite.

We ordered four different sandwiches with various requests such as "no mayo." The sandwiches were perfect and the bread was very fresh. Chocolate chip cookies were included with each of our meals. The chicken bowtie salad was also excellent.

I would have rated this restaurant as perfect, but the brownies were absolutely the worst we have ever tasted! They were inedible, they were THAT bad! And at $1.50 each, that was $6 down the drain.