“Great food, great service”
Review of California Pizza Kitchen - CLOSED

California Pizza Kitchen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Our server took my grandchildren to the kitchen to make their own pizzas. They loved it!
There were many choices to please everyone. The service was great, quick and friendly. A pleasant evening after a long day of travel.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

They have gluten free pizza again and it's very, very good. I have been on gluten free diet for ten years and I was very impressed with this pizza.
My stomach is very sensitivity as I have Celiac Disease but I wasn't bothered at all. ( I waited 12 hours before posting too). Customer service was great too and they had military discount so the pizza was reasonability priced too.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

It had been a long, long time since we went to a California Pizza Kitchen (CPK). But we were near the Tucson Mall and had lunch there. What a pleasant surprise and a wonderful time. There is a wide variety of unusual pizzas, both on regular and thin crusts. We particularly liked the pear (slices cooked and caramelized) with a healthy strip of gargonzola salad down the middle. Even our 6 year old grandson loved it and had us order it again when we returned. The tostada pizza has black beans, corn chip slices, and cheese with salsa on the side. These are just a couple of the unusual pizzas available, all in the $12 - $13 range. One pizza would feed two. We have tried a total of 4 types of pizzas and all were delicious and artfully made.

The most wonderful surprise was when the manager came by and asked my grandson if he would like to make a pizza. My grandson went with the manager into the open kitchen where my grandson spread out the dough and tossed it in the air. He had plenty of help by the chefs and even caught a pizza crust tossed by a chef. My grandson then had free range to chose the toppings for his pizza, which was cooked and served to our table. What a thrill it was for him to make and eat his own pizza. On the first visit the pizza was free, while on the second visit it costs $5 - a really good deal.

They also have a kids birthday party special. The birthday kid gets a free CPK kids meal and a chef coat. All the kids get to make their own pizza! The cost is $10 plus 18% gratuity for parties of 8 or more and includes a pizza, a drink, and a dessert for each kid. Each kid also gets a certificate for a free CPK kids meal the next time they come. What a great birthday celebration!

Give CPK a try - you will not be disappointed.

CPK is really trying to be family friendly, while maintaining an adult atmosphere. I believe they have succeeded completely.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Beautiful decor along with a very friendly staff. Not so crowded like the ones in California and Hawaii which is nice for a change. Quickly able to get a table. Kids enjoyed their favorite mac and cheese! They have plethora of food to choose from...if like salads, go here!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here to get pizza to go before getting on a plane. Our prior appointment took longer than expected so we were rushed here. We had never eaten here and the girl behind the counter could not have been more helpful. She went over the menu very quickly and helped us choose quickly what we wanted and they came out super fast, in less than 10 minutes. My husband ordered a sicilian pizza and I ordered the chicken thai. They were so good, we ate both pizzas in their entirety, just the two of us. Some of the best restaurant pizza I've ever had. I'm hoping to go back and be able to sit down and really savor and enjoy my meal there.