“A "Don't Miss Show" I would give a 5+ Rating”

Carnival of Illusion
Carnival of Illusion in Tucson
Ranked #4 of 31 Concerts & Shows in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Laugh, Have Fun and Celebrate at Arizona's ONLY Intimate Illusion Show. Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed transport you on a beguiling magical journey around the world in their Vaudeville-Inspired Magical Parlour Show limited to just 100 special guests. Sarlot and Eyed have performed as house magicians at the world's top resorts, for Fortune 100 CEOs, to the 200 Most Powerful Women in America, and now they perform for you. The "Magic, Mystery and Oooh La La" happens select weekends during high season in four Arizona Locations. Check website for show times and details.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My daughter and I went to the Carnival of illusion Show in Tucson, while I was visiting her at school. We had a really great time watching this very entertaining and mystifying display of illusion. The illusions were amazing and we kept saying "how did they do that" all through the performance. The performance was engaging, entertaining and they pulled everyone from the audience to participate, which made the whole act even more compelling.

The interaction with the crowd made it not only a great visual experience but also a intimate personal experience as well. They made the entire show a warm, heart-felt entertaining experience. We even were able to meet some of the audience and it made the entire experience even more engaging.

This show is a "MUST DO" if you are in Tucson. I highly recommend it.

Marian and Kaylee

2  Thank mbarto1
There are newer reviews for Carnival of Illusion

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I had such a great time at a recent show. We loved the atmosphere and were thoroughly entertained. I highly recommend this show for anyone looking for a unique and fun evening

3  Thank Jennifer C
Carnival_of_Illusion, Ringmasters at Carnival of Illusion, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you Jennifer for visiting our boutique theater and enjoying a magical evening. We're so glad you and your husband were "thoroughly entertained", that is our goal! We so appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Carnival of Illusion show at the Double Tree Hotel in Tucson was a real experience! Some great magic combined with a audience participation that makes each of the audience feel that they are part of the experience and really appreciated. I am a magician and this is the second time we have attended. My wife has accompanied me to many shows and conventions all over the world (Germany, England and Spain etc.) and this show is the only show that Inge has asked to go back to and we will probably make it back next year. Another new development is that they now also have a show at the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix. Check out their web page for more basic information!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank bigfred122
Carnival_of_Illusion, Ringmasters at Carnival of Illusion, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you BigFred for not only your review, most generous words, but for revisiting our show. We have many guests that come again and again, often bringing loved ones to share the experience and that, for us, is THE biggest compliment. We thank you and Inge and warmly welcome your next trip back to Tucson.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Carnival of Illusion. The artists amazed us. We went for our anniversary and were not disappointed. Next year we will try to stay at the Double Tree for the night.My husband was picked as a volunteer. The magicans did not talk to us before. The magicians were able to pick out the picture he drew from among 5. The artists were clean, but never boring.

3  Thank TPWTUCSON

We take absolute delight in our guests celebrating birthdays and anniversaries and love that you share such an important event in your life with us. That is one reason we work so hard to make the evening special for you... because we want you to remember the evening for the rest of your life. Wishing you many more magical anniversaries!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the show! It was fun to do something really different. We plan to make this a yearly outing!

1  Thank AZSherry2012

Been to Carnival of Illusion? Share your experiences!