“Another Burger option”

Five Guys
Ranked #400 of 2,009 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Lots of choices for your burger. Five guys offers more choices for toppings than I've seen in other similar places. Be careful - too many topping and you won't be able to taste any of them - at least that was my experience. The fries are served in a cup, a little greasy, but sometimes, that's what I'm in the mood for. The place is crowded at lunch, and at those times, difficult to find a seat. Fortunately, the great midday weather in Tucson allows the outdoor tables as a pleasant alternative.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This new tucson location is on Oracle Rd. at Wetmore Rd.

The best, "beefy" hamburgers I've ever had. Their fries are also the best. Quick service, great taste, all the in-shell peanuts you can shell. Although the store in Tucson was extremely noisy with the loud music, one of the cooks or expediters made it much worse by hollering all the time. I could have done without that.
But, it was worth it for a quality hamburger. The fries and burgers were served with all the sides you want and everyting was hot - as it should be.

While waiting at my table, eating peanuts, a worker asked if she could pick up my order for me. "Certainly" I said. Then I watched her as she never wasted a minute. She was working all the time! Never stopped. I even told her that, if I owned a business, I would want her to work for me.
Tasha walked through the dining area continuouly asking patrons if they needed anything, refills, more peanuts, order pick up. Always smiling and friendly, she is a great addition to the young workforce in this great country.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We love Five Guys. The meat on the burgers is tasty and appears to have very little fat. The choices (no charge) of options are extensive and the fries (either spiced or plain) are terrific and so abundant you can't believe it! The staff goes to great efforts to make the place fun and upbeat. This is our favorite hamburger "joint".

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was our first time at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Good Burgers and fries. The large fries was enough for the two of us. They also have all the peanut you want for free. Just over $20.00 for the two of us. There is alot Burger places in town. Will go back.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

It was Mother's Day and all the usual restaurants had waiting lines out the door, but our son who lives in Tuscon suggested this place. And we are glad he did. We visited the store at 4362 N. Oracle Road where we all had burgers. A very friendly young lady took our orders and carefully noted which items to add to our individual burgers. Our burgers were numbered 1, 2 and 3. Not only were refills free, but the staff encouraged us to fill up. Even given the busyness of the place that day especially, there was no effort to encourage us to hurry up, eat and leave. There were free peanuts. The red and white decor is most attractive. Restrooms are large and clean. For a lunch, Five Guys is a good buy.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!