“Best Tamales”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 8, 2013

There is a wide range of tamales for all food lovers. There is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options to be had here.

Laura A, Public Relations Manager at Tucson Tamale Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! We love being able to offer different things for "all food lovers', as you put it. Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Tucson Tamale Company

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place has wonderful tamales. I discovered it on Tripadvisors and have gone there twice. Both times the tamales have been fresh and delicious. I'm going to Tucson next week and will go to the Tucson Tamale Company again for some more tasty treats. I highly recommend this spot. No atmosphere, but delicious tamales. I even took some to go and they were just as good.

Thanks for visiting us from Phx, Susie!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've never met a tamale I felt like taking home to meet my mother. But in February 2013 my mother took me to the Tucson Tamale Company, and my life changed! I've had a lot of mediocre tamales in my life. These were superb! Fabulous flavor, My favorites so far are the Sonora and Tucson - and those are the two I've had so far. Looking at the menu just leaves me anxious for my next visit. Don't forget that they offer tamales for your freezer.

1  Thank J S

We're blushing. Can't wait to meet your mom! ;)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love the fact that is a local Tucson company. Their tamales are almost as good as my friend makes. They have a large menu that will fit any person's dietary wants. Their dining room is small, but every time I have been there eating in, I notice how many people do take out. They have most varieties of tamales in either frozen or cooked mode. You Have to try this restaurant! You will not be disappointed!

Glad to see a local reviewer on here, Sharon! We appreciate your review.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every time we travel to Tucson. We also order off their website and have tamales shipped to us at home. Consistently excellent food, great service, and affordable. Definitely our favorite in Tucson!

Thank you Ashley!