“Great Atmosphere to watch sports with good food & drink in the bar.”

Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse
Ranked #321 of 1,995 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gilbert, Arizona
“Great Atmosphere to watch sports with good food & drink in the bar.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Have been there several times with my wife and friends each time our experience was good and the food was great. We would recommend this place to anyone.

4 Thank 529tomc

NW Florida
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The food was very good here. They were good cuts of meat, and seasoned well. The decor was very unique - I especially loved the tray ceiling shaped like Texas!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Kokotraveler
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Good steak”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The steak was very tender and it was cooked the way I asked. Service was friendly and was very good. The price was good for what we got.

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank Dick A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not Go!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband took me and my son there for dinner tonight we both had prime rib we took one bite and it was so salty we both spit it back in our napkin and immediately called for the manager it was so in edible neither one of us could barely swallow without drinking several gulps of water the manager then apologized one time and still brought us the check it still had one of the prime ribs on the check how disrespectful is that

1 Thank CrystalBeach1985
Reno, Nevada
“Food is good, service is lacking”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Our experience started with our waitress asking what we wanted to drink. I ordered a margarita and was told "How about we start with waters and I'll come back for your order." Later when we were ordering our meal my friend asked to substitute onion rings (which she knew would be a $3.49 extra fee-they must be proud of their onion rings) but was told she couldn't do that. It's on the menu so I'm not sure why that was. No onion rings at our table. The meals were actually very good. If the service was better I would have given a higher rating.

1 Thank Deb W