“A lovely atmosphere and delicious crepes!”
Review of Cafe Marcel - MOVED

Cafe Marcel
Cuisines: French
Tucson
“A lovely atmosphere and delicious crepes!”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Cafe Zope is such a great little cafe that my best friend and I go there one morning every week (we call it Zope-ing).

I always order the breakfast crepe -- it's stuffed with ham, fresh eggs, spinach, tomato, and mozzarella. It's served with a small side salad (usually arugula with fresh balsamic dressing) and a little cup of what I call "mushroom sauce" -- it's a creamy, buttery bechamel-type sauce that is loaded with mushrooms and freshly ground cracked pepper, and it makes every savory crepe even dreamier. My breakfast crepe is the highlight of my week (seriously!)

There are other great things on the menu. Try the Nutella crepe (it is absolutely to die for). They also started serving fresh baked goods, like brownies and fruit loaves. And the coffee is always prepared with attention and care. I've never had a bad cup here.

The staff is so friendly, and if you're a regular, they really make you feel especially important (sometimes I can go in and just ask for "the usual").

• Visited January 2011