Tripadvisor
Tucson
Post
Inbox
Search

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Priscilla. Having a local person show her favourite places is a very special introduction to a place. We plan to go back to several of the places we visited, which we would probably not have seen without a local "host." Oh yes, and save room for the tacos at a wonderful local spot. This was a most enjoyable and entertaining afternoon.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank 702Lisa702
Priscilla T, Owner at Priscilla Teran, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the awesome review!! And yes, leave space for tacos!
Hope you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the food from the list of places to eat that I sent you!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Just completed this very good tour. Great orientation of old and new tucson with great local food stops thrown in..thoroughly recommended ..

2  Thank jackpine2
Priscilla T, Owner at Priscilla Teran, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

I had an awesome time showing you around Tucson!! Hope you keep enjoying your stay in a sunnier tucson trying all of our delicious food :)

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Great tour of different parts of Tucson. Priscilla, our tour guide spent a little time at the start of the tour asking about our interest in Tucson and where she could, incorporated those points into the tour. She also showed us red dye can come from a catcus. The tour of the mission was incredible and the entire surroundings are awe-inspiring. We saw some out-of-the-way places, too. This is a great tour for acquiring some Tucson legend and history.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 123flp123
Priscilla T, Owner at Priscilla Teran, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I’m glad you guys liked it. It was a pleasure showing you places that make me proud of being a Tucsonan! Hope you enjoy the food from my favorite spots to eat list!

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

Priscilla is a great tour guide. She took notes on all the things we wanted to see and customized our tour. She really enjoys showing people Tucsan. We’ve been many times but she showed us stuff we knew nothing about. It was a true behind the scenes tour! The tour was worth every penny! Thanks Priscilla!

Priscilla T, Owner at Priscilla Teran, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! I had so much fun showing you guys around, it was a true pleasure!!

Reviewed December 9, 2019

Can't say enough about my tour experience. She's a local resident of Tucson with years of experience. She'll give you local eateries to revisit during your stay, shed light of hidden gems, and recommend social spots.

Tread light on food because she'll take you to a few of her fav spots to share addition convoersation over sharing a taste of Tucson. I felt she personalized interest in my travels and focused on my questions and what would be of value to you.

Defintely recoommend to anyone if your new in town, visting or wanting an seeking an indepent view of Tucson. Very down to earth and loves sharing her knowledge of the city.

I left the tour feeling completly confident about getting around the city and personal meant so much to me!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank T8191XWjenniferj
Priscilla T, Owner at Priscilla Teran, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!!! I had so much fun with you showing you around our awesome city!! Hope to stay in touch with you and cant wait for you to be a Tucsonan!!