“Fun place to eat”

Five Guys
Ranked #786 of 2,021 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great place to catch a burger or hotdog! The burgers are made to order and are rather big. If you order fries be prepared - it's a cup full and then some! While you wait, there are bins of peanuts to shell as you chat with friends/family. Workers seem to have a good time too!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Have been here 3 times now, I love the "everything" choices you have for your burger, grilled onions, mushrooms, pickles..too many to list. They are big, juicy and YUMMY. I tell you, even the small order of fries is enough for 2 people. FAST service, free peanuts too! They hands down beat In & Out's measly burgers.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first experience with Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
We walked in and were lost . The staff quickly recognized our confusion and helped us with the menu and ordering.
Huge burger, lots of cheese, mass quantities of frys( full Potato sacks line the walls)
I thought I died and went to Cheese burger haven.
A bit pricey but a great value.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The burger and fries are good, but I was not wowed like my cohorts were. They were all about "can you believe these fries?" but I think it was because there were so many fries, not that they were fantastic. Burger was very good, but to be honest, I like Culvers burger better.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had not tried this chain before, so checked it out. You order a burger at the counter, pay and sit down until they bring it to your table: very efficient!.
The burgers are really nice and juicy and the French fries are wonderful. Will certainly be back.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!