“I want a DOUBLE CHEESE NOW!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #856 of 2,052 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first experience with Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
We walked in and were lost . The staff quickly recognized our confusion and helped us with the menu and ordering.
Huge burger, lots of cheese, mass quantities of frys( full Potato sacks line the walls)
I thought I died and went to Cheese burger haven.
A bit pricey but a great value.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The burger and fries are good, but I was not wowed like my cohorts were. They were all about "can you believe these fries?" but I think it was because there were so many fries, not that they were fantastic. Burger was very good, but to be honest, I like Culvers burger better.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had not tried this chain before, so checked it out. You order a burger at the counter, pay and sit down until they bring it to your table: very efficient!.
The burgers are really nice and juicy and the French fries are wonderful. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hamburger opinions vary almost with each person's palate. That's why many Five Guy's lovers will either disagree strongly with me or should get out more. In my opinion the whole superiority of fying hamburgers on a flat is to get flavor from the high heat of the cooking surface and for the meat not to be swimming in cooking juices. Five Guy's does not accomplish these critical factors for a fried hamburger. Granted the meat is good quality and the atmosphere is good. Who doesn't like to watch drooling customers waiting on their orders? To get get a great hamburger from a chain I think you should try Whataburger. It's cheaper.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Heard that this chain is pretty good so we checked it out. You go up and order your burger and what you want on it, pay and sit down until they bring it to you.
They are very efficient and most accommodating. Their customer service is wonderful. Every employee makes you feel at home. French fries were good and they do not skimp on their portions. If you don't eat meat, they do have a solution there for you. I don't eat a lot of burgers but it is better then In-N-Out.........................
Highly recommend.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!