“Last-Minute Idea”

Tucson Balloon Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucson Hot Air Balloon Rides offers 'Sonoran Sunrise' flights followed by a delicious champagne brunch. Flights are an hour long and include beautiful mountain & desert panoramas, post flight champagne brunch, pictures of your flight and free pick-ups/drop-offs from all Tucson resorts and hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Last-Minute Idea”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Excellent experience. Canadian friend of mine wanted to cross it off bucket list. I decided to go along although I have a fear of heights. Everyone should do this at least once in their lifetime. Kevin is really a professional pilot and I never feared for my safety once we were in the air. Very hard to explain but very exhilarating. I'm a private pilot but this was really different. Also an excellent brunch after the flight with probably the best banana bread I've ever tasted thanks to Kevin's wife Tammy. Do it!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Frankls2

Houston,TX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Absolute Best”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Definitely recommend Tucson Balloon Rides! They went above and beyond to treat us to the balloon ride we were all looking forward to taking. Due to the wind, they had to inflate the balloon not once, but twice! They kept our safety in mind and gave us an experience of a lifetime. They were professional and fun! I have been on a balloon ride elsewhere, but this one was by far the most fantastic experience. I loved the brunch with his family, what a nice touch... to top it off, I received pictures from our flight that were fantastic... I highly recommend them and will go up with them again if I happen to be in Tucson!

3 Thank mmo
Tucson, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“envious”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I haven't taken the balloon ride - but I see these guys fly by my backyard almost every day this time of year. It looks like a blast!

A couple years ago my family (two little boys) were able to go over to a balloon fest in Marana and were able to "help" the crew launch the balloons. The balloonists were a very friendly bunch and we got a ton of great pictures of the colorful sights.

Olympia, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“UP, UP AND AWAY!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

It met our high expectations. The crew was friendly and professional. We enjoyed the flight path. The banana bread was delicious.

1 Thank KARENSTEEN
Green Valley, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Oh my, this is now something I can cross off my bucket list. Kevin and crew were the best. We couldn't have asked for a better day over beautiful Tucson valley. Thanks for a great ride and a wonderful brunch after the ride. We will be bringing all of our visiting friends for a ride with you.

2 Thank Danielle B

Been to Tucson Balloon Rides? Share your experiences!