“Breathtaking Views”

Tucson Balloon Rides
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucson Hot Air Balloon Rides offers 'Sonoran Sunrise' flights followed by a delicious champagne brunch. Flights are an hour long and include beautiful mountain & desert panoramas, post flight champagne brunch, pictures of your flight and free pick-ups/drop-offs from all Tucson resorts and hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Spent a chilly morning with my husband high over Tucson and could not have asked for a better way to start my day. The ride was amazing and the views were breathtaking. If you have the opportunity--TAKE IT! I will recommend this to all my local and visiting friends as something to add to their "To Do" list. Thank you Kevin for an amazing experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a great trip! Kevin, Tammy and staff very professional, Kevin gave us lots of info;
trip was beautiful. We felt like Santa flying over the houses wishing people a Merry Christmas!
Winds were low so perhaps we didn't fly as far but it was a great trip. Kevin is a great pilot and we had an awesome landing!! "Can we land in your cul-de-sac??" Champagne brunch afterwards set up by Tammy and children was lovely.

1  Thank traveler508
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I loved working with Tammy and Kevin.
What a great team. It was an excellent time. I felt very safe and educated on all we did i highly recommend this to anyone wanting a great time in Tuscon

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This "bucket list" experience exceeded all my expectations! I "shopped around" to decide between all the Hot Air Balloon companies in the area and chose this one initially because it was affordable and they offered pick up at our hotel. Beyond that, I can tell you they bring their own style of friendliness, professionalism, good humor and sense of fun to the event. The entire crew was friendly, fun, humorous and clearly passionate about what they do. The tour was well done and varied in the sights. This was money well spent to get an experience of a lifetime and I'm so grateful I chose this company. Five star rating!!!!

1  Thank LandOfOzTraveler
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Was an amazing experience, was a B-day present from my wife and she was terrible happy and she love it, the time of this adventure, the pilot, the breakfast everything was super cool, You will enjoy it and really something for life.

1  Thank pablo s

Been to Tucson Balloon Rides? Share your experiences!