“Wonderful adventure”

Tucson Balloon Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucson Hot Air Balloon Rides offers 'Sonoran Sunrise' flights followed by a delicious champagne brunch. Flights are an hour long and include beautiful mountain & desert panoramas, post flight champagne brunch, pictures of your flight and free pick-ups/drop-offs from all Tucson resorts and hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful adventure”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a wonderful flight with Kevin and 6 other passengers. The day was beautiful. The float was so peaceful and quiet. The views went forever! Everyone in the basket was excited and happy. We all enjoyed each other, Kevin and the experience. The breakfast was delicious. A perfect outing! Thanks so much to Kevin and the crew.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Deltadebbi

Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I guess everyone thinks it should be exciting but.......”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Went on a ride last week & I was very disappointed. Very expensive for an hour long ride where you don't see much but the horizon & cactus below. The kids were all bored and sitting on the floor after the first 10 minutes so we definitely wasted our money on them. Pictures they take are a few very far away from the ground as you're floating away so you can't see it's you on board. Be sure to bring your own camera if you think you may want to take pictures on board during the ride. Kevin the balloon operator is nice and very interesting and knows alot about everything to do with flying. I enjoyed listening to his stories on the van ride to & from the meeting point.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Sue M
Sandwich Ma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“We loved the perspective of seeing the mountains and desert from a slowly moving balloon.”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our almost two hour flight. The pilot and crew were informative, pleasant, and efficient. The day was perfect. I cannot think of anything they could have done to improve this experience. It was terrific. The other couple on our flight were having as much fun as we were.

1 Thank Michael C
Tucson, Arizona, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous ride”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This was my second ride with Kevin--both with my parents. This year was a "picture perfect" ride. Up for 1 1/2 hours with ups and downs through Saguaro National Park West. We saw deer, javelinas, coyotes and rabbits. It was fantastic. I loved it and will definitely "fly" with them again.

1 Thank Connie R
Miami, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“up up and away!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I thought it was a lot of fun, took my teenager, I was a little disappointed, because we did not see much wild life.

Visited March 2012

Been to Tucson Balloon Rides? Share your experiences!