“This is fun.......”

$250.00*
and up
Sonoran Sunrise Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucson Hot Air Balloon Rides offers 'Sonoran Sunrise' flights followed by a delicious champagne brunch. Flights are an hour long and include beautiful mountain & desert panoramas, post flight champagne brunch, pictures of your flight and free pick-ups/drop-offs from all Tucson resorts and hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Thought the ride was fantastic, even though it was a tad chilly. The owner did eveything to keep all of us comfortable until the balloon was ready to launch.

Nice little brunch after the flight. I do wish that the toast glasses were given as a souvenir though.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Enjoyed the 1+ hour flight and the pilot is knowledgeable about the area!
We were given the option to help with set-up and tear down of the balloon, and staff is happy to answer questions! A post flight brunch is provided at a park, where we were given a flight certificate.

1  Thank mel c
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This is something I have always wanted to do. We were able to help set up and take down the equipment with the crew, who were wonderful and knowledgeable. There was a nice brunch and champagne toast afterwards.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Tucson Balloon Rides was my first experience in ballooning and it was fabulous. Our pilot was knowledgeable about the region, the community and was very informative about every aspect of ballooning. I would recommend it for ALL ages It was a great way to spend a few hours with family and meet new friends!

2  Thank V R
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This ride was with an expert balloonist, Kevin (he also certifies other pilots) who also knows and loves the Tucson area. I chose to do a balloon ride as one way to celebrate my 70 birthday and I wasn't disappointed!! We were well instructed in how to position ourselves to take off and land and constantly got commentary about where we were and what to notice. He took us low over the sahuaros so that we saw wildlife (jackrabbits, coyotes, owls, javelinas) and then to 2000 ft. so we could experience the difference in the air currents. We were up about 1 1/2 hrs. and were allowed to help unpack and repack the balloon (another unusual experience). Kevin and his wife Tammie are local business people who love what they do and do it well. I highly recommend flying with them.

3  Thank Karen W

Been to Tucson Balloon Rides? Share your experiences!