“Nice!”

Azul Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Azul Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,014 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Swan
Description: An upscale, contemporary cocktail and dining experience featuring an American Continental menu influenced by the Old Pueblo. Seasonal and unique bar libations, including AZUL Restaurant and Lounge Signature cocktails. Uptempo lounge music creates a stylish, sophisticated, energizing atmosphere, and a hot spot for cozy dining, or the adventurous late night crowd.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Really great food and even better service. Try the burgers for lunch, they're awesome. Loved the calamari too!

There are newer reviews for Azul Restaurant and Lounge

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My golf group meets weekly with our wives for a dinner out in Tucson. We have visited Azul 5 times since June 2013 and each meal was outstanding. However, we visited Azul this week and most things seemed to have changed for the worse. The staff continued to be friendly and knowledgeable and provided excellent service. The entire menu had changed to our chagrin. Two nightly specials including beef or fish entrees, salad and a side dish had vanished. All of the side dishes(Which were wonderful-mashed potatoes, mushrooms, etc.) have disappeared).
We asked about the menu changes and we were told a new chef had been hired and Azul experienced a change in menu. We remained and ordered sans sides and we were extremely disappointed. The salmon entrée was reported as "good" but the risotto of the day was reported as too much of the same mediocre offering and my New York strip ordered medium was dry and tough.

We have loved Azul in the past but we will not return until some menu changes are evident embracing the old offerings.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Loved the fact that the Chef came out and talked to my dad about his likes and dislikes, since he is a Vegan. He made him a really tasty Grilled Tofu salad, that my dad liked very much. I had seafood pasta that was excellent. Good food, good wine. What more could you ask for?

2  Thank CentralCoastWine
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were celebrating our anniversary. We mentioned it while we were being seated and also to the waitress, but I guess they don't really observe occasions there since nothing was said. They had run out of my first choice for wine and I had to choose something else (disappointing). My husband received the wrong meal and we had to wait for them to make him the correct one. Although they gave him a free beer and told him to feel free to eat some of the incorrect meal, it really ruined the experience. I waited to eat my meal until his correct one arrived and by then, of course, my meal was cold. It was odd that they would not have thought to take my meal back and keep it warm for me. Although there was nothing particularly wrong with the taste of the food, there was nothing exceptional either for a resort restaurant. We had a much better meal and experience at Wildflower for about half the price (and that restaurant is in a strip mall-go figure). Would definitely not return for any occasion at all.

Reviewed September 2, 2013