“Really good food!”

Azul Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Azul Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Swan
Description: An upscale, contemporary cocktail and dining experience featuring an American Continental menu influenced by the Old Pueblo. Seasonal and unique bar libations, including AZUL Restaurant and Lounge Signature cocktails. Uptempo lounge music creates a stylish, sophisticated, energizing atmosphere, and a hot spot for cozy dining, or the adventurous late night crowd.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Really good food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was really good compared with other hotel eateries. We each had beef tenderloin dinner and it was delicious. However, it is very pricey!!!
I didn't like how the restaurant looked. The carpet was badly worn. I understand that may be part of hotel renovations too very soon.

Visited June 2013

“Great Food! Excellent Service!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Everything we tasted was awesome! We had a party of six, at the buffet, there was more food than we could sample if we stayed there all day! Our waitress was very attentive and helpful!

Visited June 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Delectable & Healthy”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a wonderful meal. I am the food sensitive one that many hate to go out to dinner with LOL. However, the selection provided allowed a wide choice for me. When I asked for further accommodation regarding combination and cooking preferences. There absolutely no hesitation and it tasted divine. It is not often that I can get my combinations cooked and seasoned where I truly enjoy each bite, as opposed to just eating it because it was food. I had to compliment the cook and the staff. My husband's meal was a healthy size and needful for a person of his size. He enjoyed every bite. We are disappointed that we will be leaving before they open for the morning service.However, we will be back..

Visited May 2013
Portland, Ore.
“Rack of lamb to die for”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Russell Michel is off to an amazing start at Azul. The new chef is in the process of moving to a new menu, but no matter what he conjures up, I hope he keeps his rack of lamb, which is some of the tastiest I've ever had. The chicken was simple, but moist and tasty, and the chocolate tort dessert was truly memorable.

Other hits were the scallops and the side of mashed potatoes (the sides are really substantial at a reasonable price) and the extremely rich mac and cheese (I hate there two nights in a row). The mixed berry cobbler wasn't very tasty, so that's one to skip.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, making both evenings very enjoyable.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank WaterloggedOregonian
Denver, Colorado
“No atmosphere, ok service, good (not great) food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The atmosphere is very quiet, not especially attractive, and cold both in temperature and in service. At least the attractiveness might improve when the outside renovation is done and outdoor seating becomes available. Very limited menu and good (not great) food. We got the combination special, which is an ok deal for a salad, main, and a side dish. Note, the side dish is a much smaller portion than if ordered separately. The wine list is a little lacking as well. If you want to stay on the premises, this is your only option and will suffice. I would recommend taking the complimentary shuttle to one of the other many choices around.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Azul Restaurant and Lounge? Share your experiences!