“The Servers and food where great !!!”

Azul Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Azul Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Swan
Description: An upscale, contemporary cocktail and dining experience featuring an American Continental menu influenced by the Old Pueblo. Seasonal and unique bar libations, including AZUL Restaurant and Lounge Signature cocktails. Uptempo lounge music creates a stylish, sophisticated, energizing atmosphere, and a hot spot for cozy dining, or the adventurous late night crowd.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had jesse as My server he was on top of everything I give him 10 points made my start of the morning... And great breakfast..... They are renovating the pool area so the views so not cool but will be a nice view when done !!!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Azul is located within the Westin but stands alone as a wonderful dinning establishment. First the views are breathtaking with the mountains visible through floor to ceiling windows that are extraordinary. The food and service match to bring the entire experience to a whole new level. I started dinner with the best calamari I have ever had - unique with salad it has to be experienced. My steak was prepared to perfection and the side of whipped potatoes was fantastic. Breakfast the next morning was equally great with the nicest wait staff. Azul is really a jewel within the Westin and will be bring me back to the hotel for my next trip to Tucson.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was lucky enough to get Mary as my server and Umeed as her assistant. Not only did they make me feel right at home, but Mary made creative suggestions that ended up being delicious. I know how hard it is to be a server, and Mary's one of the very best.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Four of us took a 98-year-old friend to Azul for lunch to celebrate her birthday. We had a nice table for five near a window and had wonderful table service from Lilia. When we were finished, Ruben surprised us with a plate of five mini-desserts, some with birthday candles, and he led us in singing "Happy Birthday." Ruben has a wonderful singing voice.

The meals were delicious, the prices moderate, and the ambiance was delightful. We'll do this again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great value on the AARP rate and we received complementary upgraded room overlooking the golf course. Received free breakfast with this rate too- a wonderful perk!

AZUL Restaurant was wonderful- picturesque, quiet, excellent food! Ruben and Mario and others were very attentive! Nice touch that I was able to select my own tea from a fancy box of teas! Would definitely eat there again- the breakfast spread was quite large and all kinds of choices- appreciated the fresh fruit and cottage cheese, along with cereals, traditional eggs/bacon, etc. A feast! Could consider putting less out- there was an abundance of food- I hope is not going to waste!
Market this Resort and the restaurants more- it is a great place to stay and eat AT THE RESORT for a change! Loved my trip and the food- would definitely stay here again and plan to, and eat again in the restaurant!

Been to Azul Restaurant and Lounge? Share your experiences!