“Super Greens!”

Original Cuisine
Order Online
Ranked #1,563 of 2,324 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I tried this restaurant and will definitely return. You need to be a bit adventuresome because the food is authentic and not totally westernized, and the menu is a little hard to decipher. We tried several good dishes, but my favorite was a simple dish of stir-fried greens. I just described to the server what I was looking for - fresh stir fried greens without that awful clam sauce a lot of places use - and it was fantastic! Such a great flavor.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

My wife & I tried Original Cuisine after reading a review in the local paper, which praised it's successful PHX store. The Tucson store is in a shopping center with an established Chinese restaurant; the interior decor is OK, but the booths are low and uncomfortable. The menu is adventurous for Westerners - duck feet and pig intestines, for example - but our meal was so salty we couldn't eat it. This is a common complaint in online reviews of the PHX restaurant, but others love it. I can't recommend it, though.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Original Cuisine? Share your experiences!