“best in town”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Blue Collar Italian Restaurant
“best in town”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

best food I ever had in tucson gotta try it, been there a few times alway excellent love the bartender and gonzo are waiter is the best

Arizona
“Absolutely LOVE it!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Guiseppe's is honest,delicious food and I have loved every meal I've ever had there. This is a small restaurant though so make sure to make a reservation!

San Diego
“Busy place! Why? Cuz it's really good!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My girlfiend and I had reservations at 7:30 the restaurant was already crowded on a Friday night and we had to wait just 5 minutes for our table. We ordered some Tobin James Red wine for $4.25 a glass. What a GREAT price for this wine!!!
Then we had the Bruchetta that had the biggest hunk of delicious fresh buffallo mozzarella cheese, and delicious tomatoes & basil on top. See photo when I get a chance to upload it.
My friend had the eggplant parmesan which was 10.95, and she said it was the best she ever had. I had the Cannelloni $8.95 . Fabulous!!! Oh and we had the Napa salad too, absolutely wonderful and huge even though we split it. We were well taken care of even though the place was a buzz with crowded tables.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank SDParadiseJewelry
Salem, OR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Italian restaurant I've experienced in a long while.”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My wife are visiting from the north west and discovered Guiseppe's on trp advisory. Guiseppe's or Joseph is my 3rd cousin's name and keeping with our heritage italian Guiseppe's does a great job with traditional basic Italian dishes. Great food!, but what makes Guiseppe's standout is the food is great with reasonable prices. We'll be back!!

Blaine, Washington
“If you love garlic, this is THE place!”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

It was probably "one of those nights" that happen now and then, but the service was really bad. My order was messed up and so was my husband's. We had to ask 3 times for bread to go with the mussels. They served our friends regular instead of decaf coffee. All with an attitude of it was our fault for not being clear.

The food itself was good, but the chef had such a heavy hand with the garlic that it overwhelmed any other flavor.

Not a place I would hurry to return to.

• Visited February 2012