“really good polish/german food”
Review of Amber Restaurant - CLOSED

Amber Restaurant
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Four of us went for dinner on a Saturday night. The place was almost empty. The most baffling part is the food and drink were really good and the price was more than fair. I would highly recommend any one who likes that type of food to give it a try.

3  Thank njaztom

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We are residents of Tucson but only now learned about 4 1/2 year old Amber Restaurant here. While shopping we met a lovely Polish woman who told us about it. We went (taking along a Polish friend and cook) and had a wonderful time and delicious meal. The interior is quite lovely with large pieces of art, nice table settings and terrific service.

1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had never been to this restaurant before. Was a little concerned about the Polish cuisine but I was blown away how darn good everything was!! I definitely will be going back! My wife loved it too!!

2  Thank Mrpplpro
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband used to be a Tucson resident and he suggested a good Greek restaurant for dinner one night. When we arrived the place he remembered was now the Amber Restaurant with Polish cuisine. We decided to eat there anyway and it was wonderful. The staff are very personable and attentive. The food was absolutely wonderful. They have a very good wine selection. The prices were quite reasonable. Unfortunately, there were few patrons there...but it was a Sunday night. We have already recommended this place to family members but would really like to spread the word.

2  Thank Sandra E
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My wife and I decided to visit this restaurant though a promotional offer. We were not sure what to expect but were extremely pleased. The restaurant has beautiful decor and the food and service were outstanding. We had the "Polish Sampler" which provided a wide assortment of extremely delicious Polish delicacies, all hand prepared and presented beautifully. The menu also contained many other European dishes which sounded wonderful.

2  Thank Doug085