“Nice, quick lunch”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the restaurant, though small was cute. I'd definitely recommend it to a sandwich person.

1  Thank nickisnotgary
There are newer reviews for Baggin's Gourmet

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

During company training, we ordered from Baggins 3 days in a row because they delivered and they had great sandwiches! Best tomato basil soup I've ever had!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Heard this was the place to go, but the potato salad was very salty and lacked flavor. The sandwich on the other hand was awesome. Had the chicken cheese steak. Staff forgot part of our order and I did not discover until we got home to eat it as we got our meal to go. Hmmm Great sandwich, poor service, and bad potato salad.

1  Thank WyFamilyMan
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Can't go wrong with lunch at Baggins. Lots of choices and consistently good food. Speedy as well if you're in a time crunch.

Baggins84, Officer- Partner at Baggin's Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the time you took and for your patronage at one of our stores.

Please feel free to email us any future comments or feedback.

Sincerely

Sunny Bravin
Officer-Partner

Baggin's, Inc
4645 S Contractors Way
Tucson, AZ 85714

520.325.1860

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My sandwich was delicious! I had the unforgettable and I can hardly wait until I go again......I want more of those little cookies

Please feel free to email us any future comments or feedback that you may have.

Sincerely

Sunny Bravin
Officer-Partner

Baggin's, Inc
4645 S Contractors Way
Tucson, AZ 85714

520.325.1860

Been to Baggin's Gourmet? Share your experiences!