“Guilt free yummy sandwiches”
Review of Baggin's Gourmet

Baggin's Gourmet
Ranked #247 of 1,995 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Guilt free yummy sandwiches”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Baggin's (all of the locations in Tucson) consistently produces fresh flavorful food. It's been a go-to favorite of mine for years. Baggin's Gourmet is a fun addition to the Baggin's offerings. You can't go wrong. You probably already have your favorite menu selection you gravitate towards every time. Mine is the UNFORGETTABLE... speaks for itself!

• Visited August 2012
Baggins84, Treasurer- Officer at Baggin's Gourmet, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to respond. We really appreciate it!

Sunny Bravin
Treasurer

520.325.1860

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Neighborhood Fave!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Always a great lunch and service! Our business in Tucson was hard work, long hours and never ending, loved running over to Baggin's to pick up a great lunch that got us thru the next 12 hrs. of work!

Bozeman, Montana
“Just a good sandwich”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Pretty good, but not great! The Sandwich needs more MEAT! That is my only complaint! Everything else was just fine. The sides were varied and tasty. I had sesame asian salad, and I liked it very much. It is nice to have options other than "chips" all the time. The spreads on the sandwiches are good too. They are a little pricey for a sandwich shop, so for a whole family, it can get expensive. We like the brown bag touch, where you leave with a tidy brown bag, that includes everything you need...........and a wonderful fresh baked Chocolate cooke. It was a great cookie too! We went on a Saturday afternoon and it was very hard to find a seat......very crowded and it was hot so no one was opting to sit outside. but turnover is quick and people left quickly enough for us to get a seat in a minute or two.

• Visited August 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Awesome Sandwiches”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The sandwiches here were awesome and very well priced. lots of sandwich options and they give you a free homemade cookie with your sandwich.

Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“It's a reliable sandwich shop”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I just don't get that excited about sandwich shops. Baggin's Gourmet is a Tucson chain of sandwich shops located all around Tucson -- this is one of their larger locations because they took over the space from Jason's Deli. Baggin's sandwiches are of good quality and consistent from location to location. They have good sandwiches. Their sandwich shops are clean. How fast the service is depends on how crowded the are at any given time. Every order comes with a cookie.....I have to say I've never cared for their cookies although most people I know rave about them (to me they taste undercooked and are very soft....to be fair I only like crunchy/crispy cookies -- it's just your personal taste).

Is this someplace I will go out of my way to go to....no. If I'm hungry, want a sandwich and are in the area of this or one of their other locations will I go. I've lived in Tucson for over 20 years.

• Visited May 2012