Staybridge Suites Tucson Airport
$91
$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$59
$135
$101
$101
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$79
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$91
Visit Tucson
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundrytucson airportfree dinnertheater roomice makerfull kitchenwe stayed in a bedroom suitesocial hournight auditornice fitness roomqueen size beddvd playerlaundry roomwashers and dryerspool and hot tubworking orderquiet at night
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I come to Tucson on business this is the only place I stay. The service is excellent, the hotel is very clean, the beds are very comfortable and a hot breakfast is served every morning with a smile. If you get the chance say hello to Norm who is such a delight at breakfast and dinner. Oh yes... I forgot to mention dinner. Three days a week Norm cooks dinner too. This is a great place and I highly recommend it!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have stayed at many different hotels over the years along the airport strip while visiting family. This hotels, despite some issues is better then most. The breakfast buffet was by far the best of any of the other hotels. The food was extremely well prepared with excellent variety. However, I would skip the dinner served three days a week. If you are hungry before going out you might stop and have a salad and a glass of beer. The WiFi in room 105 was weak and often did not work, not sure if all the rooms were bad or not. The television in my room kept losing the signal and I had to turn it on and off to obtain the signal often six times in a row before working properly. The room was average for cleanliness, in fact you could write your name in the dust on the top of the refrigerator and other hard to reach areas. They do not supply maid service on the weekends and only light cleaning on most other days. They skipped us on Monday but after complaining they starting cleaning the room. The waste basket in the bathroom was never emptied for a entire week. The night clerk seemed to have an attitude whenever I asked a question. I found the bed to be comfortable and the hotel was always quiet at night for a restful sleep. My last complaint is the water was brown coming out of the faucet. When I asked about it they said it was this way in that part of Tucson. I know this is not true since my daughter lives nearby and their water is clear as well as all other hotels I have stayed at on the airport strip. I simply used bottled water and admit I did not get sick from the water while taking a shower or brushing my teeth. In conclusion, I would select this hotel when visiting my family again in Tucson. The kitchen included in the room and breakfast would be my deciding factor in picking this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have stayed in Staybridge Suites across the western US. This one has some issues. First, the bed was only a queen size that was not very comfortable for two people. We prefer a king size, which they do not seem to have. This queen was not a good bed. Every time one of us moved, the entire bed moved.
Second, the shower/bathtub had chipped surface and NO slip proof surface on the bottom. We had to put a towel on the bottom to keep from slipping.
Next, the cleaning staff took away the bath mat and did not give us another one for the next day.
Next, my wife, for breakfast, ate the leftovers of the nacho night veggies that they served for breakfast as a sort of salad, two days later and gave her digestive problems.
And last, the breakfast food was the worst we have had at any Staybridge Suites we have stayed at.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Paul E,

Thank you for taking time to post a review about our hotel. I appreciate that you have always preferred our hotel when you travel. However, I am sorry to learn that your recent stay did not live up to your expectations of us. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced, particularly with the room amenities and the breakfast served. I have called our hotel management's attention about your experience for the purpose of taking necessary action and avoid the same incident from happening in the future.

We hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future and give you the best hotel experience that you can have.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Five hotels in the last ten days and the Staybridge Suites at Tucson hits top spot. We chose the airport location not because we had flown in we drove but it was near one of our intended visitor attractions ( the Pima Air Museum and Miltary Aircraft Boneyard) and the rate offered was so much better than those of hotels in town. We made the right choice, we lacked for nothing. Our arrival on Thursday was warm and friendly, the young lady on the desk (Liz) gave us a comprehensive rundown on the hotel, the surrounds and attractions of Tucson. The big shock was to learn that on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays the hotel provide a complimentary dinner with wine and beer. Yes all free and all was excellent, the shame was we arrived on the last of the three free days! The fare was basic but tasty and after a long drive saved us having to go out. The rooms lack for nothing, they are large, light, airy and include everything one may need when away from home. Spotlessly clean as was the breakfast and the hot element was different each day. Another plus was unlike many chains this hotel provided glass from which to drink and stainless steel cutlery, not for them that dreadful plastic. Free, yes free laundery was available all you were required to do was purchase the powder, the dryers were also free. Outside the the hotel offers a most inviting pool set in delightful gardens. All in this is an excellent stop off to either come or go from the nearby airport or like us use as a base to view some of the first class attractions of Tucson.

Room Tip: On one side of the hotel is the highway on the other the airport, both offer a little noise but not sufficient to cause a nuisance. We were the airport side and believe that with the limited air traffic this is the best side to be.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is the best airport hotel I have EVER stayed at one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed also. The room I had was a 1 bedroom suite which is the size of a nice 1 bedroom apt. plenty of room to stretch out seperate breakfast bar and a nice size desk plenty of room for computer and printer. 2 flat screen tvs with lots of channels to pick from. Nice work out room and a large guest laundry facility that is free. A nice social hour on Tues, Wed, Thurs, nights so you don't have to leave to go out and eat. or you can just use your kitchenette in your room that has an apt size fridge with freezer and ice maker.Very nice outdoor pool area also. The breakfast is huge lots of things to pick from coffee at all times. And the staff our great all are very friendly make you feel welcome from check in to check out.They also except the CLC card if anyone is familiar with that (Corprate Lodging Card.)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business