Tripadvisor

Jason's Mexican Food
Order Online
Ranked #883 of 2,372 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My neighbor, a tradesman who values good food at a fair price recommended this place. Needing a quick lunch recntly I went through the drive through. A little hard to understand over the intercom but we got the meal ordered. A short wait and my Carne Asada plate was handed to me in a plastic bag. I was not disappointed. The meal came with a drink and eating utensils and several paper napkins. A good experience.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Best Hot Dog I have had in my life!!!!
It was the Chipilonas Hot Dog.

The Burritos were huge...
Too full for any dessert treats but they looked and sounded delicious. Eat outside or they had a cute and clean restaurant next to the Food Truck. There is no table service in the restaurant. Order from the truck and eat wherever you would like...

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2018

My husband and I wanted a quick bite and I was hungry for a Sonoran Hotdog. We didn't want to drive to South Tucson so my husband said, Lets try Jasons-they should have one. We were so surprised and thrilled. The dogs and buns were wonderful, the pepper on the side was wrapped in bacon and crisp! The tomatoes diced on top were firm and not watery. Pinto beans were not canned. I really recommend this place-I will be taking my visitors here for their Tucson Sonoran Hotdog which is iconic Tucson!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Jason's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!