“Fun place to eat”
Review of China-Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

China-Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed March 29, 2013

After hiking we want here for a late lunch. The burgers were huge! The waitress was friendly and attentive. The just put up a sign that they serve breakfast - will try that soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delicious food, attentive wait staff, food was brought to the table fast but we were never hurried even though we got to the restaurant near closing time. LOVE the T-20 (can't remember the name of the dish). All around wonderful restaurant- I highly recommend!!

1  Thank AEdwardsTucson
Reviewed December 14, 2012

China-Thai has been around for a zillion years, and remains well-attended and a staple in the community restaurant scene. The food is quite good -- if predictable but predictable is good in a restaurant, eh? I love the Thai because we see it less than Chinese, but I steal bites from my friend's plate of Chinese food, too! Good prices.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Reasonable price and nice atmosphere and good food. The place is close to a lot of places in town. I love the curry and it's very filling. Try the salad with peanut sauce, fresh and good. Try this place, you will not be disappointed. The waitress are nice and helpful with the menu. The hot and sour soup is great. Also try the Thai coffee.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The lunch specials are inexpensive and plentiful. My favorite is the chicken in peanut sauce - a little spicy, a little coconut milk, with vegetables and rice, and a cup of soup is included. I always take half home. Lots of choices; try them all!