“STAY IN TUCSON AZ”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
Ranked #27 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Dynamite staff and amenities!! The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home, Always have a "Can Do" attitude, and the entire experience makes you feel like you can have a home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you Jeffrey B. for the kind words regarding your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. I have been blessed with a phenomenal staff here that make my job a lot easier. Each and every one of my associates I am proud to call my team and my family. We strive here to make each and every guest feel as if they are home. Travelling on business or pleasure can be stressful at times and the last thing we want you to worry about is our hotel. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I moved to the local Hilton due to room conditions. The Hilton's off season nightly charge was less and rooms were much much nicer. Room carpet at the Hampton was dirty and worn. Appeared not to have been vacuumed. Pool is stuck in the parking lot and not inviting. I will not revisit. Hotel personnel were very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that you had to relocate to the Hilton due to the inconveniences incurred during your time with us. I apologize for the carpet in your room looking dirty and our pool location. We are looking into options to make our pool look more inviting. Thank you for the kind words regarding our personnel here. Once again I apologize you had to relocate and for the inconveniences incurred. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Friendly Management, Clean Rooms, Amazing Location and Includes Breakfast, AC in the hallways seemed to be off but the AC in our suite worked perfectly. Great location with shopping, banks, pharmacy's, restaurants and more!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the A/C not feeling like it was not working in the hallways, we have addressed the issue and have our hallways nice and cool for your next trip to Tucson. Our property has been blessed with a great location with a plethora of shopping and restaurants surrounding us. Thank you again for the generous comments and we look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a great hotel in Tucson, i will keep coming back. The front office manager and general manager are on top of everything and really make you feel welcome. Good breakfast, cookies and coffee almost on tap! Great place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you elaw837 for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Our staff here is second to none and work diligently day in and day out to ensure customer satisfaction. The fresh cookies, coffee, and breakfast our outstanding treats for our guests to enjoy and I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the great amenities we have to offer. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson and we look forward to making your next stay with us more enjoyable and more memorable. Thank you again for the generous comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I really enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn's! You will not be disappointed as their beds are so comfortable and the rooms are always very clean and accommodating. Treat yourself to an enjoyable experience and stay at the Hampton Inn the next time you travel!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you Penny D for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Hampton makes a great product and is a great brand to be a part of. I have also been blessed with an outstanding staff that keeps our Hampton immaculate on a daily basis. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I sometimes don't know when I will be here in town, but when I do Mickey makes sure that I have my room as always. Joe even had looked my Hilton Honor Card up and had it in before realizing I didn't hand it when checking in. They go out of there way as so does Willie and Allisha think spelling her name wrong She does the breakfast and all make me feel welcome as always. They all asked and made sure to let my family know they send regards to them. This is why I and when available my family if they come with stay at this hotel will not stay anywhere else. It is home away from home and staff is great :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous review regarding your stay with us. We love you having you stay with us each and every time. Our staff here is second to none, from Aisha in breakfast to Willie at night audit and everyone in between. I am honored to work with all and am lucky to call them my family as well as yourself. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson and hopefully your family can join you next time. Thank you again for the outstanding review and we will see you soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Although we have visited the USA a number of times we have never before stayed at a Hampton Inn - we wish we had! This is a very comfortable, welcoming hotel. The rooms are a good size, very clean and comfortable and the hot breakfast selection appetising. A very good package, altogether.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. We were pleased to have you select our Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels this trip to the states. Hampton has an outstanding product and we have been blessed to work for such a great brand. I am also blessed to have an outstanding team that I am a part of. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to the states and hopefully back to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.