“Always a great stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Los Angeles, California
“Always a great stay!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a great hotel in Tucson, i will keep coming back. The front office manager and general manager are on top of everything and really make you feel welcome. Good breakfast, cookies and coffee almost on tap! Great place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you elaw837 for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Our staff here is second to none and work diligently day in and day out to ensure customer satisfaction. The fresh cookies, coffee, and breakfast our outstanding treats for our guests to enjoy and I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the great amenities we have to offer. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson and we look forward to making your next stay with us more enjoyable and more memorable. Thank you again for the generous comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
sierra vista, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I really enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn's! You will not be disappointed as their beds are so comfortable and the rooms are always very clean and accommodating. Treat yourself to an enjoyable experience and stay at the Hampton Inn the next time you travel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you Penny D for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Hampton makes a great product and is a great brand to be a part of. I have also been blessed with an outstanding staff that keeps our Hampton immaculate on a daily basis. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Laughlin, Nevada
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I sometimes don't know when I will be here in town, but when I do Mickey makes sure that I have my room as always. Joe even had looked my Hilton Honor Card up and had it in before realizing I didn't hand it when checking in. They go out of there way as so does Willie and Allisha think spelling her name wrong She does the breakfast and all make me feel welcome as always. They all asked and made sure to let my family know they send regards to them. This is why I and when available my family if they come with stay at this hotel will not stay anywhere else. It is home away from home and staff is great :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous review regarding your stay with us. We love you having you stay with us each and every time. Our staff here is second to none, from Aisha in breakfast to Willie at night audit and everyone in between. I am honored to work with all and am lucky to call them my family as well as yourself. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson and hopefully your family can join you next time. Thank you again for the outstanding review and we will see you soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Although we have visited the USA a number of times we have never before stayed at a Hampton Inn - we wish we had! This is a very comfortable, welcoming hotel. The rooms are a good size, very clean and comfortable and the hot breakfast selection appetising. A very good package, altogether.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. We were pleased to have you select our Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels this trip to the states. Hampton has an outstanding product and we have been blessed to work for such a great brand. I am also blessed to have an outstanding team that I am a part of. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to the states and hopefully back to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Seneca, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The hotel and staff were very courteous and helpful. The hotel offered great amenities. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The only negative thing that I can say is they don't offer a shuttle.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I apologize we do not offer shuttle service at this time. Our property is looking into it and hopefully we will be able to accommodate your request in the future. We do have a sedan service that we do use at the hotel which is reasonable in price and will take you to any destination you choose. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tucson
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There's nothing flashy or sexy about this place but it gives you what you're looking for in a hotel. The front desk was friendly, the room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, the hot breakfast good, and a fairly central location. On the downside the hall carpet looked pretty bad with drink stains. But if you can overlook that, you'll be satisfied.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the drink stains on the carpets that you had noticed. We are in the process of getting this issue resolved. I appreciate you letting us know about the stains. Feedback like yours only helps our property to improve and to reach our goal of being the number one hotel in Tucson. Thank you again for your gracious comments and for your feedback regarding the stains. We look forward to having you stay with us again and the next time the stains will be gone. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

New Haven, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The Hampton Inn is comfortable, and reasonably priced. What makes it stand out are the staff, who were without exception outstanding and ready to help with anything that came up during my stay. They are welcoming, and if you need assistance, someone will have the ready answer to your question. The people there made all the difference.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding staff here that I am honored to call my family and honored to work with day in and day out.. Each and every individual here at our property work together to ensure guest satisfaction. I count my blessings everyday that I have the most amazing team to work with. Thank you again for the generous remarks and we look forward to making your next stay with us even more enjoyable. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.