Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
GreenLeadersGold level
Wells, United Kingdom
“The Very Best”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Although we have visited the USA a number of times we have never before stayed at a Hampton Inn - we wish we had! This is a very comfortable, welcoming hotel. The rooms are a good size, very clean and comfortable and the hot breakfast selection appetising. A very good package, altogether.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. We were pleased to have you select our Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels this trip to the states. Hampton has an outstanding product and we have been blessed to work for such a great brand. I am also blessed to have an outstanding team that I am a part of. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to the states and hopefully back to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Seneca, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The hotel and staff were very courteous and helpful. The hotel offered great amenities. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The only negative thing that I can say is they don't offer a shuttle.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I apologize we do not offer shuttle service at this time. Our property is looking into it and hopefully we will be able to accommodate your request in the future. We do have a sedan service that we do use at the hotel which is reasonable in price and will take you to any destination you choose. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tucson
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There's nothing flashy or sexy about this place but it gives you what you're looking for in a hotel. The front desk was friendly, the room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, the hot breakfast good, and a fairly central location. On the downside the hall carpet looked pretty bad with drink stains. But if you can overlook that, you'll be satisfied.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the drink stains on the carpets that you had noticed. We are in the process of getting this issue resolved. I appreciate you letting us know about the stains. Feedback like yours only helps our property to improve and to reach our goal of being the number one hotel in Tucson. Thank you again for your gracious comments and for your feedback regarding the stains. We look forward to having you stay with us again and the next time the stains will be gone. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

New Haven, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The Hampton Inn is comfortable, and reasonably priced. What makes it stand out are the staff, who were without exception outstanding and ready to help with anything that came up during my stay. They are welcoming, and if you need assistance, someone will have the ready answer to your question. The people there made all the difference.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding staff here that I am honored to call my family and honored to work with day in and day out.. Each and every individual here at our property work together to ensure guest satisfaction. I count my blessings everyday that I have the most amazing team to work with. Thank you again for the generous remarks and we look forward to making your next stay with us even more enjoyable. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mesa, az, United States
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed for 9 nights on business. Have traveled to the area several times frequently and my usual hotel was booked. Compared to the other hotels in the area in the same price range, the Hampton was not up to par with the rest in terms of room comfort, cleanliness or amenities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par with the other properties near us. If there is anything we could do to exceed those properties for your next stay please let us know. We value your business and would love to have you stay with us again. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was working nights at a nearby hospital. I have frequently been a traveler for healthcare coverage, and usually work nights. The challenge of finding a hotel where the staff is responsive to daytime sleepers is...often greater than the challenges of patient care. The staff at this hotel makes it what it is. There were a few mishaps early in my stay(s) - and I had several, often coming back for a week or two at a time. The staff was quick to address every issue. One issue I never had, however, was being woken by maintenance, housekeeping, the front desk, etc while I was trying to sleep. In addition, they were always wonderful to respond to my late-day room cleaning or supply needs. I stayed at this facility often from February 2013 to late August 2013.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive feedback and gracious comments regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that as the business traveler you are you were able to get sleep throughout the day without interruption. I have an outstanding team here at our property and they go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis. I am also pleased to here the issues you incurred were handled promptly and efficiently. We loved having you here for the majority of 2013 and look forward to seeing you again in 2014. Thank you again for the gracious comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I can't think of a single negative thing to say about this hotel and its staff. Everything from check-in, rooms, breakfast and the friendly totally met our expectations. A great place for families or business travelers. Very clean and comfortable.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you so much for the extremely gracious remarks regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding property and an even more outstanding staff that works diligently to keep the property clean and well maintained. I must say it means a lot coming from a sun devil that our property here in wildcat country exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for the generous remarks and despite which college your affiliated with we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.