“Very friendly staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
Ranked #26 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Have stayed here three times. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location to access Tucson's attractions. Our room was clean and breakfast the normal hotel breakfast. Too cold to use outdoor pool.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary E
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the pleasantries regarding your stay with us. Our staff here is top notch and I'm lucky enough to be a part of a great team. Our location on the beautiful east side of Tucson is perfect for any traveler, whether in Tucson for business or leisure. I apologize you were unable to use the pool due to the weather but maybe next time your in Tucson it will be a little warmer and you will be able to utilize our fabulous outdoor heated swimming pool. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We love Hampton Inn hotels and always look for them when we are on road trips with our kids. This property was a disappointment. The room smelled bad and didn't feel very clean. Also, they were very busy and did not stock enough food for breakfast. They ran out of breakfast food and did not have enough staff to service the breakfast crowd. We did not get breakfast and had to go out to eat!

2  Thank JackiefromLA

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the breakfast had run out of items during your stay with us and that the room did not smell fresh and clean. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a typical, clean well cared for Hampton, but the defining difference is the staff, from front desk to housekeeping this staff is amazing and beyond helpful. They know the local area and are proud of it, they are willing to help a traveler with what they need to deepen their experience in Tucson. Can't wait to go back to Tucson, and will most definatly be staying here.

1  Thank Jeff J

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you so much for the gracious comments regarding your stay with us and for the amazing comments about our staff. I have been honored to go to work with such an amazing team day after day. Our staff here prides ourselves on excellence and strive to be far more superior than any other hotel. Each and every member of our team works hard to ensure guest satisfaction and each and every member goes above and beyond the call of duty every single day. I am blessed to be a part of such and outstanding team. We look forward to your next stay with us and hopefully we can make it even better than your first. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great Hotel for the hole Family. Right next to Park Place Mall, you van find many things nearby. I imagine is great for business to as you can find banks and business buildings nearby. I recommend it if you go with the hole family for shopping at Park Place.

1  Thank Leonardo R

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. Our property has been blessed with an outstanding location perfect for either the corporate or leisure traveler. Numerous businesses surround the property for the business person and we have the Park Place Mall and numerous other shops and restaurants within walking distance for the leisure traveler. We're glad to hear of your positive experience and hope we can make it even better the next time you stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My family & I stayed at The Hampton Inn & Suites from 12/23/13-12/26/13 & really enjoyed our stay. We arrived pretty late
& the person at the desk was friendly & helpful. Our room was great! The breakfast is wonderful, just make sure you make it before 9:30 because most of the food will be gone by then. The hotel is centrally located to great restaurants & a big mall. Overall, the hotel is new, the rooms are clean & the staff, from the front desk staff to the cleaning staff were extremely friendly. I would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive remarks regarding your stay with us. I have an amazing staff here that makes my job a lot easier. Our property is also situated in a great location on the desirable east side of Tucson right across from the Park Place mall and within walking distance to a plethora of great restaurants. Thank you again for the kind comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Good, service, comfortable bed, spacious room, great staff, good breakfast choices and sparkling clean. I was a late arrival and check-in went quick with no problems. Great coffee in the dining room the next morning actually made me smile. I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drjohn60

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. Hampton has a great product and I am blessed to work for such a great company. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We come to Tucson at least once a year. We find this hotel to be in a convenient area, a good value and has a very nice breakfast area. For those of us needing a business office at times, the business center is easy to access and use. While we were only there for pleasure this time, we find the ability to walk to somewhere for dinner if you wanted and to a drug store is very convenient. The staff goes out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. Over all, the hotel looks fresh and nice and we find it to be a great fit for us when we visit. If you stay for several days, you may find the breakfast buffet to not offer enough changes, but the food is decent and there is a good selection of hot and cold items.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne M

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Our staff here is exceptional and I am honored to be part of such a great team that exceeds expectations day in and day out and work diligently to keep our hotel looking new and fresh. We look forward to your next stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.