“Relaxing and well needed!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
Ranked #20 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Whenever in town I only stay at the Hampton Broadway and Wilmont in Tucson, Az. The staff always greets and remember's me, it's like a family. Mickey and Will are great as always, only one missing was Joe.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious comments regarding your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Willie and Joe are outstanding employees here as is the rest of the staff here. Unfortunately Joe was away helping another property during your most recent stay with us. Next trip down here Joe should be here as well. Thank you again for the amazing comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre

Reviewed October 2, 2013

what really made our stay at this Hampton Inn a pleasant one was the receptionist named Joe. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Gave us good advice on what to see and where to eat and was right on. Our room came without a refridgerator but when asking for one it was delivered immediately.
The pool was rather small and didn't work well for exercising. Breakfast was nothing to write home about. Room was of nice size and with good beds. Good Hampton standard!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. Joe is an exceptional employee here and does whatever it takes to insure guest satisfaction. I apologize the pool and breakfast were not up to your expectations. I do know Hampton is introducing new innovative products constantly to improve all areas of Hampton hotels including breakfast and there will be some changes to the breakfast in the coming months that will hopefully exceed your expectations. We hope you choose us next time your travels bring you to Tucson. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were booked in for two nights at the hotel and left early after a terrible first night.

When we arrived we noticed a large sporting group was staying. The night turned out to be very noisy with the group making it very unpleasant. The desk staff were clearly unprepared for such a situation. We were told that by 9pm it would be quiet, but it was not.

When we returned from dinner some of the group were hanging out of a second floor window talking to others in the parking area, who were throwing stones at them! There was also a lot of noise, running, bad language and people hanging out in the corridors.

We called the desk at 9:45 pm were told there was nothing that could be done. We were told management had been advised of the situation and that security was not available. The staff were finding it difficult to control the situation and the group were not responding to their requests.

So, we had a very unpleasant stay – not restful at all. Sorry but not what we have come to expect of staying at Hampton so far on our trip! Let's hope it's a one off but it really cannot go unrecorded.

I feel the management of the hotel really dropped the ball on this situation. There should have been a zero tolerance on this sort of behavior and action taken as soon as it became clear what was happening. YMMV

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that other guests at the property were loud throughout the night. I myself as the general manager did drop the ball and should have done more to remedy the situation. I completely take full responsibility for the inconveniences incurred during your stay and hope you will give me the chance to make it up to you. Please contact me during your next trip to Tucson and I will make sure I do not drop the ball again. I assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed in, and I have stayed in many. Just a general good feeling. It is on a long, narrow lot, and the front entrance does not face the street, which is unusual. Tucson's street system is different than any other city I can think of, with central boulevards and left turns very limited.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We would like to thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. My staff here is second to none and truly go above and beyond to exceed all expectations. Thank you for such kind words and we look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Hopefully the street system doesn't detour you away from staying with us again. Feel free to call the hotel or ask the staff for any directions or recommendations ever needed while in Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I needed to visit Tucson one night for Dr. Appointment. I picked the Hampton Inn on a friend's recommendation and I could not be happier. I needed to complete some complex document reproduction in the business center. Scott, Mickey and Gina all pitched n to make it happen. And -yes - it took all of us!

I have never asked for such help before and I was amazed at how helpful and pleasant they were. It certainly assured that I will choose Hampton Inn again although I don't always expect such exceptional service!

And the room was clean and tidy. And I slept like a dream in the bed.

Room Tip: I don't know about restaurant and room service. I clicked by mistake.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the very kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am honored to be involved with this amazing hotel and amazing staff. I am glad to hear Scott and Gina exceeded your expectations. Scott, Gina, and the rest of my staff here pride themselves on exceptional service and will be happy to hear your generous comments. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stay at the particular Hampton inn every time I stay in the Tuscon area. It is conveniently located. The Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The room are clean and spacious. The continental breakfast has a large variety and delicious. I recommend the Oatmeal bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments about your stay with us. We value you as a repeat guest and hope to exceed your expectations every trip. The Hampton breakfast is truly amazing with a plethora of options. The oatmeal bar is one of my favorites as well and is a big hit with our guests such as yourself. Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to your next stay with us.Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family and I were looking for a decent hotel with complimentary breakfast at the very last moment and with the help from someone at Expedia, referred me Hampton Inn. I was very impressed with the service, the room and the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad you had been referred to us and you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.