Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
Ranked #26 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family and I were looking for a decent hotel with complimentary breakfast at the very last moment and with the help from someone at Expedia, referred me Hampton Inn. I was very impressed with the service, the room and the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad you had been referred to us and you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were very impressed with Joe who checked us in. He was very professional , checked us in efficiently but with a welcoming dialogue. He was spot on recommending a local restaurant which we enjoyed. I also noticed him coming to the assistance of several guest that had different needs always smiling and ready to help.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Joe is a tremendous asset to our property and has a bright future ahead of him. Joe is outstanding with guest satisfaction and attending to their needs as is the rest of my staff here. I am blessed to be a part of such an amazing team. Thank you once again for the kind comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Upon walking in to a Hampton inn and Suites , normally I am greeted in the same fashion. This front desk staff lacked the hamptonality and friendliness I am used to. We ordered a cot at 4pm and at 11pm it had still not arrived. I went down to ask and was told there were none, and we had a pullout couch in our room. Which is true we always do but 3 kids ages 11,9,& 6 arent that fond of sharing one sofabed- but that's what they did. The next morning when we left, the front desk girl seemed pretty indifferent to the whole situation, she didn't even ask how our stay was. Breakfast was good, the breakfast staff was awesome and the room was clean.Breakfast was scrambled eggs and maple sausage slices.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the staff was unwilling to assist you in every way possible. I can assure you my staff was not trained this way and they are trained to greet every guest. I apologize that you were not greeted upon arrival. Also you should not have had to wait for a cot and once again I assure you this is not the norm for our hotel. Thank you for the generous words regarding our breakfast staff and breakfast. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Desk clerk gave me a key that didn't work, then gave me a key that did work....unfortunately someone was already in the room!!!! That has never happened to me before and could have been a bad situation. Desk clerk had her head in her phone and was not paying attention. Otherwise it was actually a very good hotel and in good condition. I would have rated it very good except for my misadventures the first night

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the room keys were not working upon check-in and then when they finally did you were checked into an already occupied room. This is completely unacceptable to me and we will definitely take action so this mishap never happens again. I appreciate the kind words you had also expressed regarding your stay, however if I dealt with the same issue as you did I would not be a happy camper either. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Enjoyed staying there. The room was nice and clean, the staff was friendly. The rate was very reasonable. The breakfast was good the first day. The only problem we ran into was they ran out of breakfast on one of the days we were there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize that the breakfast had run out during one of the days. The breakfast is very delicious with a ton of options to satisfy anybody's appetite. Next time you stay with us I will make sure there is plenty of breakfast to go around throughout your entire stay. I apologize once again for the inconvenience but thank you for the gracious comments regarding your stay. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Once again The Hampton Inn exceeded my expectations. The very spacious room and king size bed was just what was needed to relax after a long drive. The staff is always very friendly and welcoming, like coming home after a long trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We are pleased to hear you had another great stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us and we look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in this area of Tucson. Clean, friendly staff and convenient to many local attractions. Across the street from the Park Place Mall which includes a theatre. Close by many, many restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

As the Director of Sales of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive remarks regarding your stay with us.We have been blessed with a tremendous staff that pride themselves on superior service and attention to detail. Our guest find that being across the street from Park Place Mall with the movie theaters and numerous restaurants really enhances their stay. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.