Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
$87
$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$59
$135
$101
$101
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$89
$68
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$79
$152
$109
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$116
$127
$118
Hilton.com
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark place mallroom was cleanwarm cookiescomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areayogurta great stayconvenient locationwould stay here againfront desk staffeach morningwilcoxfrighousekeeping
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We highly recommend this hotel. We stayed for 5 nights and would definitely stay again. The quality of the hotel, the wonderful breakfast and the helpful staff is wonderful. Also, the front office manager is there to tend to any need you may have. The hotel is clean, the lobby is welcoming. Great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. Our front office manager along with the rest of our staff work hard every day and strive for superior service. I have been blessed with an amazing team here. I am also glad you got the chance to enjoy the delicious Hampton complimentary breakfast we have to offer. We look forward to your return visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hotel property is in great condition. Staff made us feel welcome and assisted with nearby dining recommendations. The hotel was quiet and made for a relaxing night of rest before hitting the road for a day of driving. Breakfast was very good and fresh and serving area and dining area were kept clean and inviting. We would stay here again if we are in this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I have been very fortunate to have such a fabulous staff. My maintenance tech and housekeeping staff do an outstanding job of keeping the property looking great and making sure it is in great condition, while my front desk staff goes above and beyond to delight any guest, whether it is for restaurant recommendations or local attractions, my guest service staff is extremely knowledgable about the area and are eager to assist with any inquiry. My breakfast attendants strive themselves on cleanliness and keep the breakfast area stocked and looking great at all times. We look forward to having you stay with us again and if there is anything we can do to make your next trip more enjoyable please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Nice hotel and super service. Was close to restaurants. Reasonably priced. Always the great Hampton Inn service. Never take advantage of the breakfast but always looks good. Room was clean and inviting.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious words about our property. The staff here is second to none. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My experience here makes me a Hampton Inn customer for the future! The staff was friendly and helpful, even offering to make more chocolate chip cookies when we'd arrived late in the evening and they had run out. A great value! For under $100 a night with AAA or AARP discounts, our room had two VERY comfortable queen beds with 3 comfy pillow and comforter. Quiet, despite being on a busy boulevard, and a great view of the the mountains to wake up to if you're on an upper floor. The breakfast included in the rate has every choice you'd want in a breakfast - make your own waffles, bagels, oatmeal, eggs - not your standard dry cereal and coffee complimentary breakfast. Well located in the city. I'll be back to this or any other Hampton Inn when I travel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor gives the best view - ask for mountain view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We are glad to have earned a new Hampton Inn customer!! We look forward to accomodating you on your return visits to Tucson. I am tremendously grateful for such an excellent hard working staff that strives to be far more superior than any other property. Our complimentary hot breakfast is great and the numerous choices could satisfy anyone's appetite. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we look forward to making your next stay with us even more enjoyable.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed hare with friends, four rooms total. the rooms had no problems. There are places to eat within walking distance which is nice. The breakfast is good and changed each morning. The warm cookies go quick so be there at the right time. My only complaint is that wired Internet acts like it is WiFi and wants you to tell it your name and room number. This is kind of silly considering I am sitting in the room, plugged into their network.

Room Tip: Nice mini Suites for not a lot more money.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the wired internet kept asking you to log on. Thank you for letting us know about the issue and we are in the process of resolving the matter. I am glad you had the opportunity to sample some of the amazing restaurants that surround our hotel. We hope to see you again soon, We'll be sure to save some chocolate chip cookies.