TripAdvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #206 of 2,326 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Entered into beautiful space, finely designed restaurant with elegant decor throughout from floor to ceiling. Warm and inviting host and waiter. The food was excellent, well-prepared, seasoned, and plated. More than enough to take home and have a lunch the next day. I recommend the Persian Room.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sorry, left out huge portions!

The environment is well decorated and very relaxing. Perfect for a business dinner, date night, or family.

I wish I could have tried an appetizer, but I couldn't have finished dinner! I was lucky to eat most of it as is.

The service was first rate. I enjoyed the cocktail, and of course dinner was exceptional.

I highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was greeted by a very friendly host , and I order my take out food. The decoration of the place is amazing and it give you the 1001 night feeling with a small fountain at the entrance . I had the pleasure to meet the owner while waiting for my food and he was very nice as well . The food was amazing , the meat was spiced to perfection and cooked in a way it kept it juicy and tender . The rice was also out of this world and portions are big . Even though we only tried the lamb but from what I tasted I doubt they have a not so good dish . I guess you can try each time a different dish of this authentic restaurant and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

I like everything about this restaurant. The food, atmosphere, decor, friendly efficient staff. I’ve ordered the same dish the four times we have been there, salmon! It’s the rice that they serve with it that I love. Sabzy Polo With Salmon-
12 oz. of salmon marinated, skewered and charbroiled, served on a bed of basmati rice mixed with fresh parsley, chives, dill weed, garlic & cilantro. There is plenty to take home. My daughter had the vegetable skewer with Sabzy Polo (rice). I’ll get that next time.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

This place is the only business, in a vacated neighborhood shopping mall. Easy to ignore or pass up, but that would be a mistake. The facility is top tier from decorations to service and food. The menu is broad, and the wait staff fully explains the dishes. There will be rice, well prepared and seasoned to your delight, in every meal. The chicken dish was our first selection when visiting the restaurant, this would be our indicator. The meal was great and we will most definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Persian Room Tucson? Share your experiences!