“Excellent Ghost Tour. Highly Recommended!”

Tucson Ghost Company
Ranked #14 of 38 Tours in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tucson Ghost Company, LLC offers many tours, Tucson Ghost Tour is the tour that started the company. This walking tour takes you to about a dozen locations downtown and tells you a bit of history and the ghostly tales of the buildings. This tour will last 2 hours from 7-9pm on selective days of the week, we do have a break in the middle to allow restroom breaks and to grab a drink. Be prepared for all types of weather, tour goes rain or shine. Wear comfortable walking shoes & please note a lot of buildings are off limits.
Kewanee, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Ghost Tour. Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We had a great time on the Tuscon Ghost Tour!

The tour is a mixture of stories highlighting both the history of Tuscon and some of the paranormal events that have been reported in the city. It was a fun night filled with interesting stories and visits to some historical and creepy places.

Our Ghost Host, Bettina went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. She was friendly, knowledgeable and very entertaining. She really took time with our group to make sure all of our questions were answered and she even bought us hot chocolate at the Hotel Congress!

We really appreciated the time she spent with us and how she made our trip special.

Thank you Bettina!

We highly recommend this tour!

The Kelley family from Illinois

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Patrick K

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“History and Mystery”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I just got back from Tucson and I am so glad I was able to do the Ghost Tour. I called and made my reservation and was able to talk to a real person. I mentioned that my 87 year old grandmother would be coming and was told that the Ghost Host would be warned not to make the walk to strenuous. Betina met us right on time and was so kind and accommadating. My gran is slow but steady and I felt like we were given an extra long, extra slow tour which was perfect. I am a bit of a sceptic and more interested in the history than the spooky but I do have to admit that there was one point where the hair on my neck did stand up. We learned about local historical and current events and how they are intertwined. Betina was also very respectful of all of the living and dead subjects of her stories. She was even interested in our experiences and thoughts. I would certainly recommend this to friends and family.

Visited February 2012
6 Thank yetitrouble
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“2 hours of solid entertainment!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Our guide Bettina is passionate about Tucson, which lends to the gravity of the stories she tells about it's past and present "occupiers." As we stalked the city streets on a perfect evening, we greatly enjoyed the perfect balance between historical fact and paranormal "fiction," as the tales were spun with just the right combination of wit, detail, and tongue-in-cheek revelation. Our ghost guide always attempted to get us involved by encouraging us to share our own stories...and that made it all the more fun. Highly recommended! In fact, it was my second time!

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Frank B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“magnificent”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Our host for the ghost tour was awesome. She was very energitic, informative( great history facts) and friendly. She went out of her way to purchase my husband and I hot chocolate, which was DELICIOUS! Thanks for such a great SPOOKY EVENING!!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Anakaren A
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“History, ghost stories, and a few pictures that I'm puzzling over.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Having lived in Tucson, Arizona, the past 3 years I was excited when a friend coming in from North Carolina wanted to do the ghost tour; I've always wanted to do one. Our guide Betina called us a couple of hours in advance to confirm and give us her phone number. We met up at the appointed time and spot to find we were the only two on the tour. It was fantastic! She gave us the history of Tucson while walking us around the haunted spots and giving us time to take pictures. We went into a few of the buildings, not all, but it was perfect. My friend, who had been on other ghost tours in other states, left saying she felt different about this one; it seemed more real to her, like there were spirits watching us! She captured a picture in the hotel "fog" in the hallway; I tried a few shots with my own camera and couldn't capture it. I caught a picture that (when enlarged) looks like there is someone in the window. Hmmm... Rolled into all of this was the history of Tucson that included Wyatt Earp, John Dillinger, and the Confederacy. Wonderful evening.

Visited December 2011