Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$103
$84
Visit Tucson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$72
$246
$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$88
$80
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$50
$328
$233
Loews Hotels
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
$215
All reviewsputting greenhappy hourking suitehot breakfastoracle roadoro valleysitting roompool areawhole foodsyogurtnice poolseparate bedroomhot tubnorth sidebreakfast barfree breakfastsmall kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was very pleased with the value provided by this property. My room had lots of space and amenities (e.g., refrigerator, microwave, work station, included Wi-Fi, two HD TV's, etc.) for a quite reasonable price. A nice breakfast was included, and the staff was very helpful and courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a one night stay. They checked us out at 10am but check out is noon. The housekeeper came into my room at 11am without knocking when my son was coming out of the bathroom. Yes, we had the do not enter sign on the door. Manager at front desk did not seem to care. LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!! Hotel owner would not call us back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Erik H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at this property during our relocation. We found it exceedingly nice for a budget price. Extras such as cookies at the desk, morning newspaper, a hot breakfast where you can even make your own waffles, and an afternoon hospitality period (wine and beer) made it a very pleasant stay. Staff was very accommodating, a very well maintained pool, reliable wifi, and a comfortable bed.
Ask for fitness privileges next door at the Platinum Health Center,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Theroadwarrior12
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place was great! Staff was professional and very helpful and friendly. Lady in the breakfast area was doing table visits to make sure that everyone was doing ok and had what they wanted. When have you ever experienced that at a free hotel breakfast? Rooms were clean and the suite was great since I am traveling with kids I got the TV in the suite and they had the other in the bedroom. Pool area is great and well maintanied. Good location, easy trip into town in 20-25 minutes. Lots of places to eat nearby and banking and gas are close as well. For the price they are charging this hotel is a hidden gem. I changed my reservations at the last minute from the airport comfort inn due to a few reviews about things being stolen from the rooms and I am so glad I did. Will stay here anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Todd T
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Quality Inn & Suites on North Oracle is far enough to the north of town to actually be in the suburb of Oro Valley (or so said the deskclerk). But the price was right, and the property turned out to be a very nice place to overnight at while attending a convention in town. The hotel has external access to the rooms, which was okay with me. The room I had on the 2nd floor was smaller than I expected, but quite satisfactory for one person. Everything was neat and clean. A/C worked fine, though seemed a touch noisy -- again, no problem for me. Bed included the smaller, square pillows that some hotels seem to be preferring these days. That's fine.... Hotel's wireless guest service worked fine and on the first try. The cost of the room was quite acceptable: under $75/night and included breakfast. The meal room was cheery and provided ample seating for guests (including some tables outside for those wishing to break their fast 'al fresco'). The breakfast was ample and varied and allowed me to skip lunch without a problem.
It's a 400-meter walk to the nearest gas station for snacks or drinks. There is a grocery store only a little further beyond that on the far corner of Oracle Rd. and Ina Rd.
Overall, despite the 20-minute or so distance from downtown, I was very pleased with this hotel and will certainly keep it on my shortlist for next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: Consider a room on the north side. This is far away enough from the traffic noise on Oracle Road, and also won't get direct sunlight in the evenings like the west- and south-facing rooms might.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business