“Very Good Sushi but bring wallet”

MiAn Sushi & Modern Asian Cuisine
Ranked #179 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed March 4, 2018

3 of us had an assortment of rolls and nigiri and couple drinks each. Rolls were their specialty rolls- Presidio, Baja, Choi. All very good. Bill was $135 for 2 beers, 2 cocktails, 4 nigiri and the rolls + edamame and shishisto peppers. One of the highlights was the sauteed greens. Rolls were all 13+ . Nice atmosphere and valet parking in nearby garage

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Visited here with 25 people on a tour of Tucson. It was a delightful change-of-pace and cuisine from the southwestern, not that I don't love Southwestern food. The dishes were creative, generous, and very tasty. Lots of interesting choices. Even saw a flaming sushi roll served in a foil packet and a dish with the flames underneath it to cook it. Looked really cool. If I went back I'd have to try it. Mango panna cotta was excellent. Had the black bean soba noodle dish, yummy. I think we overwhelmed them a little bit with the size of our group, but other than that the room was cool with a fabulous contemporary chandelier changing LED lights, servers were nice and the table was set with creative attention to detail. Seemed to be very popular with young crowd. Has lovely outside gas fires and ample seating in the good weather.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife have been to alot of sushi restaurants in Tucson and the is by far the best I've had in Tucson great service good mix drinks and fresh sushi . My wife got the calamari plate and she said it was way better than PF Chang . It's my place to go for Sushi in tucson

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Nice sophisticated atmosphere, good service but the food was disappointing. The fried calamari battter was heavy and the calamari tough. Our main dish orders were tasty but were served almost room temperature and the rice was almost cold. Our white wines were room temp also. In retrospect, we should have sent all back .

Reviewed February 2, 2018

First of all let me start by saying that I travel a lot for work so I tend to eat in a lot of different places, sushi and otherwise. Having said that this is by far some of the best sushi/sashimi that I've been able to enjoy in a long while. The atmosphere is great, the servers are very knowledgable, and the Owner Bin comes by to check on every table as well as help out with all the service. Great place and Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant