“Great Place for Family Breakfast”
Review of Gavi Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Gavi Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter, grandson and I meet up at Gavi for breakfast on Sundays. It's a great place for families and my 3 year old grandson is endlessly fascinated by the huge clock and decor. He also loves my "make it up yourself" omelet. Gavi is nicely furnished, the service is very attentive and the prices are reasonable. My favorite omlete (feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, ham and bacon) is less than $9.00 and it comes with toast and great pan fried potatoes. There is ample parking and no wait that I've ever encountered. A large patio area is an alternative eating area and very pleasant, particularly if you have a small one who likes to roam. I strongly recommend Gavi for it's great food, very pleasant atmosphere, fine food and great service.

1  Thank Morley G

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Large menu, large portions, live music, food generic and not fresh. Nice windows outside. Experienced staff who care for you. Parmesan cheese served from a bowl. Fun night with groups.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a good choice if you want alot to choose from in a nice environment and good quality service and food. The menu is huge so you can pretty much get anything. The night we went they had live music which was really nice. The service was not rushed and the atmosphere was nice.

I would suggest making a reservation because the place gets busy. We had salads very big and tasty and a pasta dish (good not great) and a pizza (I wouldn't order the pizza again I would skip this). The pasta dish was better than the pizza (I don't think pizza is why you go here - most people were ordering pasta.

Overall a good value.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

First of all, be sure to be extra hungry close to starving because the portions are gargantuan! Overall, the service was good and the taste was really good too. The location is very good too. I am not a big fan of italian but my wife is and she was really happy... Happy wife, happy life lol!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Have dined here many times over several years. History was good, staff always sharp courteous people.
Today's meal with the waiter"Josh" was very ordinary, Many of us ordered Italian food, but no cheese was offered as a topping which has always been done here in the past. Asking the waiter about the cheese, he said "If you wanted cheese you should have asked for it". Upon leaving we noticed a large bowl of parmesan cheese five feet from our table. Bills were mixed up and he also failed to inform us that because of the fact that we had 6 people they had already added 20% to our bills.

1  Thank bonchance_8