“Great New York pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Food is great, worth the long wait, but the place is very noisy, impossible to have a conversation. 2 large pizzas fed 8 easy, cheese cake excellent.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

After finals, I took my nephew and a few of his friends and this is where they wanted to go. Table next to us has pizza with very dark, burned, crust. We ordered our multiple pizzas and I told the waitress that "I don't want them like that." About 15 minutes later our pizza arrived all were burned. That taste isn't very good. We scrapped the toppings off and thought those tasted good. Roma tomatoes, meatballs, peperoni. Manager came by and asked how dinner was. I pointed to the burned crust on my plate. She said that should not have happened and gave me a gift card equal to one pizza. I gave it to my nephew, since I don't plan on going back. Close to U of A Football Stadium.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Pizza is Hand Tossed.. maybe that is why the price is so high? Not sure....The pizza comes with just sauce and sliced mozzarella cheese..all the toppings are extra by $2 - $6. Just a bit over priced if your a college student or on a budget.... extremely busy, so people must enjoy it....

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great crust makes this an outstanding pizza - hard to find that outside of the Northeast. They have a special water filtration process, which accounts for the texture and taste. Loved the sausage and plentiful mushrooms. Would definitely recommend. Think it's the best we've found since moving to the Southwest from New Jersey.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

It was better than some pizzas I've had in Tucson, but it's not the best I've ever had. I went twice and haven't been back. I know it's loved by locals though, which I can appreciate. Try it, you might like it.