“Divine Sushi”

Sushi Yukari
Ranked #973 of 2,019 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I love this family owned local sushi spot. It was the only place I could eat when I was pregnant. The Agedashi tofu is superb. not greasy. light fluffy tofu and a delicate sauce. Yukari is awesome. she is personable and friendly. The quality of the sushi is tops! I HIGHLY recommend this place. I don't like sashimi much but I will eat it when it is prepared here! They have a nice kids' menu and great bento box options. LOVE Sushi Yukari

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great food and authentic flavors. Service not very friendly unfortunately and ambiance isn't great. But food is definitely worth putting up with the rest.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went with a group of 10 people. Made a reservation. Place not very big. Casual atmosphere. Completely crowded at 6:30, people had to wait. Lots of Asian clientele, which is a good sign. Large menu....focusing on ALL types of Asian food, so I didn't really expect them to produce 5 star sushi. Most everyone in our group ordered sushi or rolls, which were pretty good...for Tucson. Good sizes, good flavors, good rice and good prices. I can see why this place is so popular. I'd go again to try more things next time.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We've enjoyed Sushi Yukari many times. The menu is huge - we love the tempura, curry, udon, ramen, fish and bento box meals. The service is great too - friendly and courteous. If you enjoy a cozy pleasant atmosphere with great authentic Japanese food and very nice people - Yukari's is definitely a restaurant you should try.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have never seen a menu chock full of dishes that was crammed into 12 pages. Hard to choose. Went with a few couples and it was delightful. Was not crowded on a Sat. night about 6.00PM and we actually could hear ourselves speak. Everyone ordered different dishes and they all seemed to enjoy them. I had the Tempura Udon soup. Tempura was plentiful and not a bit greasy. Hubby ordered a pork dish with noodles. He really liked it. Sometimes pork can be a bit tough but this was tender. All in all a good choice.