White Stallion Ranch
$110
$105
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$124
$101
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$62
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$71
$139
$125
$209
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfast ridespetting zooevening entertainmentbarrel racingmountain ridesslow ridecattle penninggames roomriding abilityair hockeyholiday of a lifetimeadvanced ridersline dancinghorse ridingan experienced riderart classother guests
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just returned from my second trip to the White Stallion Ranch. I came here in September 2011 with family, and fell in love with the ranch and the entire experience. It was amazing, and I knew I'd be back.

I had a week off this August, and I wanted to get away, but this was going to be my first time travelling alone. Having been here before, I knew this was the place to go. The environment is ideal for lone travelers because even if you come with others, you tend to do the rides you want, regardless of what your family or friends are doing...plus, you make new friends and riding with them is just as enjoyable. Everyone is so friendly, you never really feel alone, even at meals and evenings, or sitting by the pool. it is a unique environment where everyone becomes like extended family or friends. It is very special.

Will continue to return every chance I get.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank JM2007SJ
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My sister and I just returned from a memorable few days at White Stallion with my 16-year-old niece. The staff and wranglers are friendly and knowledgeable, the facilities are superb, the horses are well trained with great temperaments, the food is great, and the atmosphere lends itself to making friends with other guests as well. Russell True runs the ranch very professionally and he has such great instincts about people and horses. I felt challenged to do more than I thought I could do as a rider (i.e., fast rides in the desert, team cattle penning), but with good training through semi-private lessons. There is something for everyone, whether you ride or not, at any age (swimming, fitness center, massage, game room, art lessons, etc). I would highly recommend White Stallion for a great family experience!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My best friend and I happened upon a deal through AAA for this wonderful getaway just outside of Tucson. We were looking for a little stay-cation and WS Ranch more than met our expectations. The staff is friendly and accommodating from the very first phone call to final checkout. Charming and spacious rooms, excellent and plentiful food, plenty of activities, beautiful desert scenery. The entire staff was wonderful and we so enjoyed meeting the other guests, many of whom came from "across the pond" and have made this an annual destination. We highly recommend this wonderful place to everyone -- especially local folks, like us, who just want a little getaway. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trish T
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I reviewed White Stallion Ranch last year and feel it deserves another review after this year's trip. If you are looking for an authentic working dude ranch experience in an authentic southwest Arizona desert location, this is the place for you and your family. The ranch is kept very clean, the horses are in excellent condition, and the wranglers and staff are just great. The moment you arrive and for the duration of your stay the staff all know your name and call you by name. Customer service is a perfect 10. The pool and spa is nice, the food is always very good. You won't go hungry. The casitas are wonderful. Our second trip this year was even better than last year. Our 10 year old daughter went on fast rides again this year, and our 6 year old daughter took several lessons where she learned to trop, lope and to guide her horse. There are a variety of rides like the breakfast ride where we ate breakfast out in the desert, and the beer and cheese ride. We all loved it and will go back again. There is always other activities going on in the evenings as well, like critter night. This year there was an astronomer who brought his high powered telescope. I highly recommend this ranch for a family vacation. It is interesting that most of the guests are from Europe. We met folks from England, Ireland, Germany, Holland to mention a few. Just a great time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Just returned from a week at the White Stallion with my 12 year old daughter. This place is as good as the reviews say. if you want the Ranch Experience then look no further. Russell True and the Ranch staff and all the Wranglers are first class!
Nothing is too much trouble for these guys and the service, accommodation and food are top notch.

If your a single parent like myself or even a single traveller then dont be put off, everyone gets to know each other and the atmosphere is very relaxed.

Big thanks to Russell and thestaff at the White Stallion, we will be returning!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family