3,074 results
All reviews gold room chef's garden gold restaurant lower pool lookout bar hummingbird garden junior suite main pool tennis courts horseback riding walking trails nature trail beautiful grounds hot tub fitness center quail catalina mountains
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We have stayed here off and on over the years. This past week we had guests and decided to visit the Tucson are with them from Phnx. We booked this based on our past visits and was greatly disappointed.

Our bed and carpet were fine but as we opened our patio door the screen fell off and there was a cable cover that was detached from the patio wall. The exterior of the bldg is in great need of paint, the pavement is cracked, and the list goes on.

The only positive was that the breakfast was very good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mary Beth S, Manager at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

USMC63M - thank you for the review. We have some wonderful renovations planned for our property in the near future and hope you return to give us another try.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

This place is huge to start off with. Starting with the long driveway to the lobby you begin to feel like what this place was about 100 years ago. I reserved a room by the pool which they actual were able to. They had many lounge chairs, inflatable swim toys, pool towels and a hot tub. My room was huge huge!! And clean and perfectly modestly furnished. They have bottled Fiji waters for 4 and 5 dollars which is steep. The room also had a walled on each side patio that I was able To eat my dinner. I tried both the casual restaurant Lookout and Fold for breakfast. The grilled cheese sandwich was delicious wish I had one now. Breakfast at Gold was just as delicious couldn’t make my mind up but Judy my waitress was both helpful and awesome and made my breakfast so much nicer. She even left the coffee pot at my table! They have a AA rate that made my price so affordable. The grounds are impeccably maintained with stables, butterfly and hummingbird garden. The parking was free but you had to search for a spot. I can’t say enough nice things about this property will come back and recommend others to try it if your looking for a place that’s off the beaten path.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello Takemeaway50 and thank you for the great review! We are so happy to learn you were able to experience so much of what our beautiful resort has to offer. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had to send a package once I arrived. Staff never gave me the track number and I dont know where my package is due to their lack of attention. They charged for my shipping, but never told me the status or the track number.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Oscarher2018 - thank you for the review. Please contact our Front Desk at 520-297-1151 to discuss your package and shipping. We would like to resolve this issue for you. Thank you

Reviewed September 16, 2018

This is a very nice luxurious resort. The room is huge and the bathroom is very luxurious. They provide a very nice floor length mirror propped up against the wall. The pool is very nice and family friendly. They have a basketball hoop at one end of the pool. The staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to make your stay great. The location was a little out of the way but totally worth it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, TravelFanactic, for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed all our resort has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I stayed one night here, because my job paid for it. The rooms were nice and clean but it seemed like they wanted money for everything. First of all I couldn't find a parking spot near my room and had to park in an area that wasn't officially a parking spot. They had water bottles in the room that were 5 dollars per. I accidentally took the remote with me and was charged a whopping 50 dollars! I called them and emailed them asking if I could ship back the remote to them since I don't live in Tucson and I just kept being passed on to another representative via phone with no end and I did not get a reply via email.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Diego S

Hello Krakenhead and thank you for the review. We are sorry you encountered issues while locating parking at our resort. We do have parking throughout the property and offer complimentary valet in the event parking is limited. The $50 charge you saw was more than likely a hold on your card for incidentals; it should have reversed itself within 3 days of your stay. We did not charge for the remote, so we hope that clears up any misunderstanding. We hope you visit us again in the future.